Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wood Panel Flooring

by sailfindragon Posted 19th Jun 2018 at 10:23 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 12:15 AM
*quietly snags and runs away giggling* Thank you!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maggiemae13
*quietly snags and runs away giggling* Thank you!!

ROFL!! You're welcome. xx

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 12:39 AM Last edited by Simonut : 20th Jun 2018 at 12:49 AM.
This is simply wonderful and so many pretty the colors, I never get enough of hard wood floors. Thank you much for sharing. :lovestruc The collection file is a plus.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 2:41 AM
This is great. Love the colors! I will probably need it soon.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 5:22 AM
I was trying to create wood panel floors myself the other day (other colors) but the quality was quite bad. You did a wonderful job though.
How did you get the quality so good?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I was trying to create wood panel floors myself the other day (other colors) but the quality was quite bad. You did a wonderful job though.
How did you get the quality so good?

If I get a chance over the next few days, I will write a mini-tutorial on how I do my walls/floors - specifically the wood ones. I use a lot of layers, masks etc and have a couple of ways of doing it depending on how I want the end result.

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 10:28 AM
I absolutely love them - they will join all your other floors in my downloads folder
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 5:00 PM
These are so lovely, and I'm a FOOL for wood floors! Thank you so much for sharing!! 8D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:33 PM
Beautiful thank you so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 11:28 AM
These are so beautiful in-game! I always seem to need another wooden floor and I love it when the textures are this carefully made.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 12:17 PM
these make me super happy, your creations are so good thank you for your work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th May 2022 at 1:24 PM
Thank you!