Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors/Addons of fanseelamb's Extremely Maxis-Match Eyes

by Primavera Posted 14th Jun 2018 at 1:08 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2018 at 9:31 PM by Primavera : updated 7zip file with new recolor
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 12:40 PM
Hi! Just wondering what happens if you create a sim and give them your eyes and for some reason the mod gets deleted? Great job, have them in my game and love them
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anacarolina23
Hi! Just wondering what happens if you create a sim and give them your eyes and for some reason the mod gets deleted? Great job, have them in my game and love them

hey @anacarolina23! Sorry for catching your comment so late, but if you happen to give a sim one of these eyes and then delete the package their genetics will be screwed up as these are custom eyes and not defaults. If you ever wanted to delete the packages you'll have to go into SimPE and edit every sim that spawned with these eyes and change the genetic string or else it'll pass on to their offspring

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads