Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vending Machines! (Updated for Strangerville)

by fire2icewitch Posted 1st Jun 2018 at 10:51 PM - Updated 14th Apr 2019 at 10:48 PM by fire2icewitch : Fixed Shadow

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 11:55 PM
Is it functional mod or is it just recolored?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 12:36 AM
This is great, thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 3:54 AM
this is a mesh change of the Corporate Fridge Raider Revenue Generating Cooler.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 4:20 AM
This makes so much more sense than the weird coolers and fridges. Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 5:37 AM
Thanks for this, I was wondering if the sims are charged anything for buying a snack or drink?
Also wondering if I own a community lot (retail) will I get the money (if they are charged) each time a sim buys from this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 12:36 PM
I was looking for a mod, that changes the items in the corp fridge, I haven't found one and modding isn't something that I've ever done. If anyone know of a mod, please share.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 2:28 PM
thanks
Banned
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 9:46 PM
wow, I'm shocked... I've had these exact same functional vending machines for almost a year.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 1:23 PM
Oh my. Thank you so much! I was just watching for some vending machines for my college with mod "Get to college". And I truly love those vending machines from TS3. So thank you again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
wow, I'm shocked... I've had these exact same functional vending machines for almost a year.

Are you insinuating that I ripped this off, I never claimed that this was an original idea. Anyone who knows how to use Blender, Sims4Studio, TSR Workshop, and knows the basics of how to adjust the Root position and shadows can do this. As I've said in other posts, I see a need and I fulfill it. This is why I never shared because of this. I don't deal with people. I have a degree in Computer Animated Design, I've designed engines and motherboards in AutoCAD Inventor, I don't need to steal.
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 11:56 PM
These are lovely, thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 2:14 AM
Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 6:33 AM
Thank you so much for these! I've been needing non fridge looking vending machines forever! These will look perfect in my Schools and office cafeterias
Banned
#15 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fire2icewitch
Are you insinuating that I ripped this off, I never claimed that this was an original idea. Anyone who knows how to use Blender, Sims4Studio, TSR Workshop, and knows the basics of how to adjust the Root position and shadows can do this. As I've said in other posts, I see a need and I fulfill it. This is why I never shared because of this. I don't deal with people. I have a degree in Computer Animated Design, I've designed engines and motherboards in AutoCAD Inventor, I don't need to steal.

I guess you didn't see my PM to you. I'm just going to state this so everyone can see: I NEVER ACCUSED YOU OF ANYTHING. that comment was not a negative one. I got in trouble because of the misunderstanding, and I am very hurt and upset by it. the fact is, I never accused you of stealing, nothing in my comment says, "did you steal this?" if I were the type of person to accuse you, I would've just outright said it. in my PM, I tried to apologize to you and ask you to help me understand why you took it that way so that there could be peace. it would be nice to have this settled, as it was not supposed to turn out this way in the first place. I don't deserve to be punished for something I never did.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 3:18 AM
These are awesome! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 5:02 AM
Thank you. They are beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 8:34 PM
Updated!
Thanks for updating this so I can use them with Seasons.
Instructor
#19 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 6:39 PM
Is this still function after Nov 2018 patch? Please.
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 9:28 PM
Looks like these might need an update. You can still purchase from them, but they are throwing LE's upon use. Just an FYI.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 6:46 PM
Please update, please really need this for my elementary and high school build. Please.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 10:17 PM Last edited by fire2icewitch : 14th Apr 2019 at 10:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Moniq31
Please update, please really need this for my elementary and high school build. Please.

Yes I will, I haven't been on Sims much, I've been playing Dragon Age. I have a school already set up with these on the lot, I'll test them out. Thanks for letting me know.

Update: I tested them in game and they should work fine, re-download. Also if you want some of the choices for the vending machine to work, you need a microwave near by. Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Nov 2019 at 5:48 AM
Are these default replacement meshes, or clones? I'd still like to use the corporate fridge normally, so I don't wanna override it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 1:53 PM
Hola, se van a actualizar para el parche de Junio? Gracias.
Instructor
#25 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 2:10 AM
hopefully you can use the Snowy Escape vending machines to improve these
Page 1 of 2