Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RENEW | Family Farmhouse 3BD 2BA

by iSandor Posted 20th May 2018 at 8:09 PM - Updated 28th Dec 2018 at 11:48 PM by iSandor

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd May 2018 at 12:34 AM
I have always liked this house and have changed it in so many ways. Thanks for sharing this, looks very livable.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2018 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lharlamert
I have always liked this house and have changed it in so many ways. Thanks for sharing this, looks very livable.

Thanks very much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 11:07 PM
This soooo needed to be done, thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrandpaStillGotGame
This soooo needed to be done, thank you!

Thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 9:20 AM
Looks lively.
The only thing, on my opinion, is not right
If it's a farmhouse, where's the farm?
Here should live a huge family of villagers, who make their fortune of growing fruits and vegetables
At least in the place where I live, it is like that. The farmers have huge families and huge houses
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ignissimo
Looks lively.
The only thing, on my opinion, is not right
If it's a farmhouse, where's the farm?
Here should live a huge family of villagers, who make their fortune of growing fruits and vegetables
At least in the place where I live, it is like that. The farmers have huge families and huge houses

Yeah.. you're right, farmers do live like the way you said here as well. I don't know why i chose that name ahahah.... but thanks, anyway!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Nov 2023 at 9:28 PM
Hey, I know I'm a few years late, but I have a question. Some of the trees are flashing blue. Where can I download them so they will stop?
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Nov 2023 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by creativelysam
Hey, I know I'm a few years late, but I have a question. Some of the trees are flashing blue. Where can I download them so they will stop?

Hi!

Omg this post gives me nostalgic feelings!

I'm gonna try finding the updated links for the trees, as requested :3

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!