Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Shelley Bungalow

by Karen Lorraine Posted 7th May 2018 at 10:56 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th May 2018 at 11:48 AM
I like this house thanks
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th May 2018 at 8:15 PM Last edited by ScaryRob : 8th May 2018 at 8:31 PM.
Excellent house. Nice colors and choice of build objects. Nice interior layout.
I'm going to have to get that 1-tile desk from HugeLunatic, I think.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th May 2018 at 8:24 AM
Lovely Karen, great take on the real thing, as always as well your gardening is second to none!!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2018 at 12:01 PM
Thank you all for your kind comments, it's been far too long since the last upload and I am going to remedy that :D

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Alchemist
#6 Old 9th May 2018 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
Thank you all for your kind comments, it's been far too long since the last upload and I am going to remedy that :D

Yes, you must remedy! I love your Shelley bungalow. Nothing is more inspiring than real life.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 10th May 2018 at 12:47 AM
I adore this little bungalow! Your landscaping is always really lovely. I'm going to download to see what ideas I can steal!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th May 2018 at 2:55 PM
Thank you both I wish I could landscape like that in real life!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th May 2018 at 8:35 PM
At last, a genuine bungalow. I really like the way you've landscaped the gardens. :lovestruc
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th May 2018 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferguson Avenue
At last, a genuine bungalow. I really like the way you've landscaped the gardens. :lovestruc
Thank you

Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th May 2018 at 4:55 PM
Cute little house,KL. Thanks for sharing it and for the explanation of the evolution of the term "bungalow" for this type of house. Again thanks. (pity the trees are gone on the RL original)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th May 2018 at 8:49 AM
Gorgeous house. xx
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by greywolf3
Cute little house,KL. Thanks for sharing it and for the explanation of the evolution of the term "bungalow" for this type of house. Again thanks. (pity the trees are gone on the RL original)

Quote: Originally posted by sailfindragon
Gorgeous house. xx

Thank you so much