Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Children and teens use communal showers

by kestrellyn Posted 25th Apr 2018 at 2:55 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 9:49 PM
The information is provided in the description of the download. One of them contains another of my mods, since the two conflict with each other.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 9:51 PM
Now my all male or all female schools can all take a shower together to save time.
Was having the child group go first then the teen group would go but now they all go at the same time leaving about 1 hour more time for something else.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 6:31 AM
I am so glad to see you uploading here. I'd lost track of where you were, and was afraid your wonderful work was no longer available.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 2:48 PM
Super idea & very good job, thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th May 2018 at 3:48 PM
I'm guessing this conflicts with CJ-Communal shower, yes? Or could it be used together, by any chance? If not, that's understandable, though!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th May 2018 at 4:10 PM
Yeah, it basically does the same thing, except without the servo changes.
Inventor
#8 Old 18th May 2018 at 2:16 PM Last edited by Sketching : 18th May 2018 at 2:27 PM.
Hey, @kestrellyn. Sorry if this seems a bit off-track, but I was wondering how this plays with PBK Laura's Out with the Bathwater. HCDU reports a conflict between them and understandably so since the latter requires water before showering. There's a note that Laura's mod conflicts with Christianlov's No Privacy Bathroom, which might be similar enough that it'd conflict with this mod too. I don't have access to my computer to see what'd happen if I put them together, though it's possible you might have an idea.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th May 2018 at 5:22 PM
It actually conflicts with the Enter Shower BHAV and not the privacy one, so the regular versions won't work with this (there would be shooing when children and teens tried to use the communal shower). It'd probably be possible to make a version of this hack that works with that one if loaded last, although it would take some time. The communal baths version of that hack looks like it works fine with this, although it probably also has other effects since it was designed to work with a different hack.
Inventor
#10 Old 19th May 2018 at 8:09 AM
Thank you for looking into it - that was helpful information. You don't have to make another version though; you probably already have other projects planned and I don't want to be a bother.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 9:46 PM
Seems good that kids shouldn't be more worried about a communal shower so thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 4:58 PM
I have an ultimatum collection (though I guess it doesn't matter) and when someone repairs or cleans the shower (in my case - corner) - it appears animation washing, but without washing character
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 2:14 AM
Hmm, I don't remember ever seeing that, and I've been playing with this for a long time. Which file did you install?
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 12:36 PM
I have the same problem as above with cleaning (animation washing without washing character). Here what HDCU shows
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 1:01 AM
Yes, it's not going to work well with either of those mods, I think, and those mods probably also don't work together either.
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 4:22 PM
Inteen and simler90's mod work great together if simler's mod is loaded last. Well, I wanted children in my orphanage not to be afraid to wash in a shared bathroom, but okay
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 11:37 PM
That probably just means that some functionality of InTeen is being suppressed, and you're just not aware of it.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th May 2021 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 3ttu
I have an ultimatum collection (though I guess it doesn't matter) and when someone repairs or cleans the shower (in my case - corner) - it appears animation washing, but without washing character

I have the same issue, and I use the communalshower mod. I also use this mod from simler90 , so this is where the conflict may be situated.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th May 2021 at 8:38 PM
No, those mods don't conflict. Have you tried running HCDU?
Field Researcher
#20 Old 7th Apr 2023 at 5:43 AM
Does it work with any showers and baths at home?
I have 2 daughters. One wants to take a shower and the other s bath, both at the same time. Both shower and bath are in the same room. They keep shooing each other which is crazy, they are sisters. Will that mod help me or do I need to look somewhere else? BTW I'm using the shower from SS for my adult sims.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Apr 2023 at 6:14 AM
This only affects the communal shower that came with university. You could install a communal shower on a home lot, and it would work with that shower, but if you put other non-communal bathroom fixtures in that room this mod would not affect those and sims using them would shoo others. If you want to remove privacy entirely, there are other mods for that.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 12:57 AM
I don't know if I want this. It weird downloading a mod relating to children and teenagers showering. But if I'm okay with nude mods, I should be okay with this. It's not like I'm going to watch them shower.