Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chinese set "Shanghai" - Kitchen

by AdeLanaSP Posted 4th Mar 2018 at 7:48 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2018 at 10:14 PM by AdeLanaSP

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 9:00 PM
I have waited so long for this. Now my Chinese set is complete. Thank you so much. It's absolutely beautiful! It was definitely worth the wait!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 9:24 PM
Wow, what a beautiful set. And so many detailed pieces to complete it! The decorative objects and plants, the window dressings, the walls, it's all there. Is it insane to say that I adore the trash compactor? I love all of your Shanghai rooms, but this one is especially stunning. I envy your talent. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 3:18 PM
Wow! Quite the set! Very beautiful; is it possible to do one in jade? Thanx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 4:16 PM
Thank you for all your hard work! Your giant Shanghai collection (all the sets) is an amazing achievement. Thanks especially for the tea pot. I love tea.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 4:27 PM
Thank you Adelana for the 'Shanghai' sets. It certainly enhances decorative options in a very lovely way. I wonder if you are going to post anymore in this series. How can you top this? :-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 4:36 PM
Thank you all for the comments!
tbucknor, I will not do other repaints to this set. But I will not object if someone does it.
atymer, maybe I'll make a few objects for baby in this style, but this will not be a full set, just a small addition.
Instructor
#8 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 4:37 PM
I had to add one more comment. I collect tea pots and your tea tray and coffee pot are fantastic. I would love to have the real thing in my own kitchen!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 8:37 PM
I want to go there and make potstickers. Lovely.
Instructor
#10 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 8:31 AM
It looks great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 6:08 AM
I love your creations!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 4:31 PM
Thank you for another great set!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 10:09 PM
I have a question about the collection file: Where does this file ChineseSetShanghai_Kitchen_COLL have to go after you download the kitchen set? Thanks! :lovestruc Also, I can't wait to add this to my game!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimBeatle1979
I have a question about the collection file: Where does this file ChineseSetShanghai_Kitchen_COLL have to go after you download the kitchen set? Thanks! :lovestruc Also, I can't wait to add this to my game!!

The collection file should be put in the Downloads folder, like all other files in the set.
Collections are shown here
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 8:04 PM
Thanks so much for this lovely set, I hope that I can put this on another web sight I belong to, www.simfansuk.com Lady Angel, owner of this sight is also a member and supplier of items she has created here too. I hope I can use your stuff on her sight, that is the only sight I go to except here @MTS, I would certainly direct them to your sight here using your web sight address. Thanking you in advance.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#16 Old 1st Apr 2023 at 1:14 AM Last edited by Simonut : 5th Apr 2023 at 1:35 AM.
@AdeLanaSP A completed and wonderful Asian Kitchen set Perfect for my all Asian Hood. Thank you
I have all your other Shanghai creations accept this one so I added.Thanks for your work again.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Apr 2023 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@AdeLanaSP A completed and wonderful Asian Kitchen set Perfect for my all Asian Hood. Thank you
I had all your other Shanghai creations accept this one so I added.Thanks for your work again.

I'm always happy when my creations bring a pleasant experience to Sims players!