Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Selvadorado Lights

by icemunmun Posted 1st Mar 2018 at 8:49 PM - Updated 23rd Mar 2018 at 2:49 PM by icemunmun : Updated thlights to prevent Selvadorado floating lights

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:55 PM
Love your Recolours! Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 4:06 PM
Great - as all of your works! Thank you so much for it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 7:17 PM
I love all of your creations
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 5:50 PM
Perfect for my Sims' homes when they return from adventuring through the jungle!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 4:56 PM
Thank you! I love this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 4:14 PM
Well these are fantastic!
One problem though, all the Selvadorado lights outside the bar are now floating in the air :/ Is that cause of the mesh edits? Or have i got some other magical trickery going on? hehe
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citti Cringle
Well these are fantastic!
One problem though, all the Selvadorado lights outside the bar are now floating in the air :/ Is that cause of the mesh edits? Or have i got some other magical trickery going on? hehe

Are they floating ? Will fix that
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Are they floating ? Will fix that

Mine are too. Initially I installed just Stringlight 1 and I don't believe there was an issue. Yesterday when I installed Stringlight 2 and the Streetlight I noticed they were floating.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RevyRei
Mine are too. Initially I installed just Stringlight 1 and I don't believe there was an issue. Yesterday when I installed Stringlight 2 and the Streetlight I noticed they were floating.

I edited the default unlocked meshes( to reduce size )to raise them above ground so the 2nd string light was floating in the world. Now i am made separete objects so this issue is no longer there. Will upload them tomorrow
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 11:45 AM
I edited the default unlocked meshes( to reduce size )to raise them above ground so the 2nd string light was floating in the world. Now i am made separete objects so this issue is no longer there. Will upload them tomorrow

Awesome! Thankyouuuu
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 12:35 PM

thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 3:18 AM
I have a talent for lack of common sense or getting the obvious at times, so my dumb, but serious question is, do I need Jungle Adventures to get this? I am brand spanking new to mods & have not used any in Sims yet, though I am in the process of downloading those I want. I don't know the terminology yet. Does '"unlocking" also refer to certain items not attached to extras outside of BG as well as literally unlocking, as in, freeing career items with cheats?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th May 2018 at 4:18 PM
Thankyou
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th May 2018 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LoraElstadBello
I have a talent for lack of common sense or getting the obvious at times, so my dumb, but serious question is, do I need Jungle Adventures to get this? I am brand spanking new to mods & have not used any in Sims yet, though I am in the process of downloading those I want. I don't know the terminology yet. Does '"unlocking" also refer to certain items not attached to extras outside of BG as well as literally unlocking, as in, freeing career items with cheats?

You do require jungle Adventure for this.Unlocking in this case means freeing items in an expansion pack which is not available via cheats in game. There are some objects which are included in the game files but cannot be accessed in any way in the game ( inspite of using cheats). So they have to be extracted and edited to make them really visible.

And yeah all the terminologies are quite confusing imho
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 4:52 AM
This looks amazing, unfortunately I don't have Jungle Adventure and probably won't be getting it :P
Are you able to update the post so it filters as requiring that pack rather than the basegame?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 8:56 PM
Thank you! :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Jan 2020 at 1:19 PM
I was hoping to use these for a music festival ground I'm building. Lovely to see them unlocked, thank you!
Instructor
#19 Old 9th May 2020 at 12:08 PM
Hmm these no longer show up in the catalog after the recent patch
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Nov 2020 at 8:28 PM
The pack icon indicated that only the Base Game is needed, which conflicts with what was stated unfortunately. Hope these could get an update and a version that doesn't require the Pack, in case one doesn't have Jungle Adventure yet. They look great!!!!