Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alice Court

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 28th Feb 2018 at 2:55 PM - Updated 3rd Mar 2018 at 10:07 AM by Ferguson Avenue

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 5:56 PM
Just the sort of place I like to visit. If you haven't been there, I recommend Temple Newsam, just south of Leeds. Pick a day when they're doing basement tours for more good ideas.

Going to enjoy exploring this. Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 6:26 PM
Impressive!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 12:25 AM
Thank you so much for sharing it!! >> It looks amazing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 5:49 AM
Oh my god the amount of time you must have spent pouring over CaST! What a mammoth project, Ferg! Very realistic, I love it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Collector
Just the sort of place I like to visit. If you haven't been there, I recommend Temple Newsam, just south of Leeds. Pick a day when they're doing basement tours for more good ideas.

Going to enjoy exploring this. Thanks

Rest assured, Temple Newsam has been near the top of my list of Places to Visit for some time, I've heard and read so much about it, particularly how great its presentation is despite being a council-run property, but its architecture and collection alone has it firmly on my list. I've never really had much cause to venture over to Yorkshire though, but I must a some point because I'm eager to see Nunnington Hall (National Trust), Kiplin Hall (Kiplin Hall Trust) and Mount Grace Priory too. :lovestruc
Have fun exploring!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scoopy_loopy
Oh my god the amount of time you must have spent pouring over CaST! What a mammoth project, Ferg! Very realistic, I love it.

The CASting time was nothing in comparison with the time spent chasing and removing the floating ceiling tiles!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 4:05 AM
Wow Fergus, this is an opus. I remember when, in another thread, you said you casT EVERY SINGLE THING. This massive four story masterpiece is mind-boggling. The colors, the textures are absolutely luscious. I especially love the courtyard and the gardens. Amazing...
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
Wow Fergus, this is an opus. I remember when, in another thread, you said you casT EVERY SINGLE THING. This massive four story masterpiece is mind-boggling. The colors, the textures are absolutely luscious. I especially love the courtyard and the gardens. Amazing...

Thanks, when I say CASt everything I mean everything.
Ideally this would have had an 80 by 80/90 sized lot so that I could really go to town with the landscaping and add a stable block too.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 9:46 PM
This is insanely impressive! Great job! You should be very proud!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 8:20 AM
You have got this English country house thing mastered! The history you create for your lots, really do take them to great places. It leads to interesting (and surprising) layouts and to the four unique facades.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 4:33 AM
Beautiful.