Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Art Collection for easel from RoxyHana (Famous proof)

by Havem Posted 21st Dec 2017 at 2:00 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2018 at 9:43 PM by Havem : Famous tested

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 3:32 PM
Thank you, i was hoping someone would make a mod like this the paintings EA gives is boring...Thanks again Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chiastallon
Thank you, i was hoping someone would make a mod like this the paintings EA gives is boring...Thanks again Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.....

Thank you! I will make a few more! After the holidays I will upload another one here on MTS <3 But I have 3 other artists, I'd like to make a mod from... and only one of them has to get back to me for permission, from the others I have it! So... expect some more and happy holidays to you too!
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 5:22 AM
i love this ^.^ Thank you so much for making these additional-paintings mods! can't wait to see more if you do them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2019 at 11:00 PM
I love your painting add ons. It gets boring having the same stuff painted over and over. I hope you eventually make more!!!