Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Grow Your Greens" Garden Plot

by Aysarth Posted 10th Dec 2017 at 1:24 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2022 at 3:19 PM by Aysarth

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 3:26 PM
Another excellent gardening expansion - thanks
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 4:51 PM
This is fabulous - thank you!
Turquoise Dragon
#4 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 5:27 PM
Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 1:02 AM
yes! more vegetables!!!
Constant Contestant
#6 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 1:28 PM
Very realistic and I like that they are British :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 2:49 PM
These are awesome! Thank you for making and sharing them! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 9:36 PM
Amazing! Thank you!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 1:49 AM
Very lovely, thamk you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 2:12 AM
It is so amazing to have other things to grow in the garden! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 1:46 PM
Very cool, I always wanted more options for the veggie patches. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 5:32 PM
Love the expansion on the garden. Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 4:54 AM
I love this! Great to have additional veggies to grow.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 8:37 PM
This is great! I love a variety of produce to grow.
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 8:40 PM
Default Wheat and Rye garden Plots
I love your greens garden plots, I have a medieval neighborhood, though I love the custom produce created by Plumb Bob Keep, I have
requested wheat and rye, though they say its coming, its been quite a while, and downloads have greatly slowed down so I don't know
if ever they will create them. Can you create wheat and rye garden plots?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 3:56 PM
love this so much,my sims can be more british
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 11:41 PM
Seems odd I have to have them ALL..really?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 9:36 PM
The harvested cabbage in my Sim's inventory is blue, as if a texture is missing. Thanks for your help.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 12:52 AM
I am so impressed with your garden plots. They are so much better than the veggies that came with the game which all look alike. I have downloaded others that also look more real but doo not give gardening experience like yours do. And yours are even visible in neighborhood view, Thanks for sharing your work. Hope you make even more. I also have your compost pile, which I love.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XiaXiang001
The harvested cabbage in my Sim's inventory is blue, as if a texture is missing. Thanks for your help.

I am sorry to hear you have a problem, @XiaXiang001 . I have just re-downloaded the set and tried it out in my game, and the textures are present and correct for me.

You may have a bad download - please re-download and replace in your game. Alternatively, if you have and can use Simpe, open the crop package and do Fix Integrity on it. This should sort things for all new instances of the crop, if not for the cabbages you already have.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 6:02 PM
I'm looking forward to trying these out in-game. What is "invisible fruit" is that file needed to make the others work?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LilSister
I'm looking forward to trying these out in-game. What is "invisible fruit" is that file needed to make the others work?

All the EAxis plants have fruit that appear when they are harvestable. Things like lettuces and cabbages don't produce fruit, but I wanted to leave the code unmodded so people cloning them can add fruit back on them if they like. So, I used an invisible fruit which is added to the plant when it becomes harvestable. Just the one - the four plants share the same one.

The cabbage, lettuce, cauliflower and spinach plants all use the invisible fruit.
Scholar
#23 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aysarth
I am sorry to hear you have a problem, @XiaXiang001 . I have just re-downloaded the set and tried it out in my game, and the textures are present and correct for me.

You may have a bad download - please re-download and replace in your game. Alternatively, if you have and can use Simpe, open the crop package and do Fix Integrity on it. This should sort things for all new instances of the crop, if not for the cabbages you already have.

I re-downloaded and that fixed the problem! thank you

"If it's in you, it's got to come out."
Simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 2:10 AM
Thanks. Just what I was looking for.
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 8:11 AM
Does anyone know if these plants have a plant bonus or harvest bonus season?
Page 1 of 2