Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ocean Waves Houseboat on the Lake

by Snowhaze Posted 8th Dec 2017 at 2:33 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2017 at 2:46 PM by Snowhaze

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 2:52 PM
I made my own today but I'm impressed by yours very much it seems I'm poor builed
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
I made my own today but I'm impressed by yours very much it seems I'm poor builed

Hi,
Not at all. You can be just as good at building and even better. It just takes practice. The best part is that it's fun to create something new of your very own.

Have a a great weekend.
Snowhaze
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 5:41 PM
very cute!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 9:06 PM
This reminds me of pre-Island Paradise TS3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 10:39 AM
Thank you so much for this it's amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 7:39 PM
i cant seem to get it to download or find it in my sims 4 game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ccsmith4316
i cant seem to get it to download or find it in my sims 4 game

Hi,
Just in case you haven't placed a lot in game before, here is what you need to do:
To download the lot you simply have to pick the zip file that applies to your game (Do not use Cats and Dogs unless you have the expansion installed.). Then you unzip what you downloaded, remove all the resulting files their folder and place them in your game's Tray Folder separately. For the lot to be like the one in the pictures you must also download the required custom content (CC), unzip that, and place each package file into your game's Mod Folder. Then you can start up your game. Once your game is up, click on the Game Library. You will need to click on Advanced and then on Include Custom Content in order to see the lot.

I hope this helps.

Snowhaze
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 5:27 PM
Awesome! I was wondering- I'm building my own little houseboat lot, do you mind if I add it to this site?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Velouriah
Awesome! I was wondering- I'm building my own little houseboat lot, do you mind if I add it to this site?

Hi,
Be my guest. Just credit me for any cc of mine you use.
I look forward to seeing your new lot.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 7:03 PM
This is amazing! I will use it once we finally get boats, etc. Be nice just to have as a fisherman's home! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 3:18 AM
I never knew you could make this drastic a change to houses! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Hi,
Just in case you haven't placed a lot in game before, here is what you need to do:
To download the lot you simply have to pick the zip file that applies to your game (Do not use Cats and Dogs unless you have the expansion installed.). Then you unzip what you downloaded, remove all the resulting files their folder and place them in your game's Tray Folder separately. For the lot to be like the one in the pictures you must also download the required custom content (CC), unzip that, and place each package file into your game's Mod Folder. Then you can start up your game. Once your game is up, click on the Game Library. You will need to click on Advanced and then on Include Custom Content in order to see the lot.

I hope this helps.

Snowhaze

Hey, I can't find the lot in the My Library section of the Gallery. Halp!