Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimKitchen 2000 Series Stove

by littledica Posted 26th Nov 2017 at 11:56 PM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 12:14 AM
Finally, a high-end stove for my high-end sims
Kinda reminds me of that one from ts2 kitchen & bath, this looks sooo gooda!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 12:33 AM
This is going in my kitchen right now!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 1:52 AM
I love it! @littledica Are you able to make more appliances (Refrigerator, dishwasher) to match this lovely stove?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 3:31 AM
That looks reaaallly slick. Nice!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 3:47 AM
Thank you! Love the style.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 4:07 AM Last edited by GrumpySuzy : 27th Nov 2017 at 4:25 AM.
Such a stylish addition to high-end kitchen XD
The metallic finish looks really good and I love that this quality stove comes in multiple colors to fit every taste. If you plan to release more limited edition addons later, could you please consider a vivid red? I think it adds a great focal point to the space and it would match my Kitchen Aid lacquer-like brilliant tone perfectly

Thank you so much.
Scholar
#8 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 4:23 AM
What's it setting regarding cooking stats compared to the other in-game stoves?

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
What's it setting regarding cooking stats compared to the other in-game stoves?

@Apsalar the creator wrote in the note that it has "Expensive stove tuning" so I assume they must have the highest stat.
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrumpySuzy
@Apsalar the creator wrote in the note that it has "Expensive stove tuning" so I assume they must have the highest stat.

I hope so, tired of downloading beautiful looking stoves only to discover they have the lowest hunger stat ever haha.
Scholar
#11 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 12:13 PM

@GrumpySuzy right, I don't even remember what the highest stat is, I just imagined that such an expensive stove would have the highest possible stats.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 12:43 PM
This is amazing and I love it! Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
@GrumpySuzy right, I don't even remember what the highest stat is, I just imagined that such an expensive stove would have the highest possible stats.

Hi! That's a great question that i'm definitely adding to the description of the object. This stove has the tuning (which of course contains the stats) of the The Schmapple Oven, which is the most expensive base game stove. It's the one with the following look:
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#14 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 8:53 PM
Gorgeous stove! I would also love some other colours, if you were inclined to make them, or if you wouldn't mind someone like me adding to these beauties :lovestruc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 9:09 PM
Looks great, even after I realized that it was for TS4 and not TS3 as I originally thought (I'm really bad at reading). Definitely using this in my TS4 next time I get around to playing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:44 AM
This is a lovely stove. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 4:54 PM
love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 7:36 PM
This looks fantastic. Thank you particularly for the colour options!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 10:53 PM
So cute! Can't wait to use it in my game. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 7:26 AM
looks so nice and realistic! love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 11:17 AM
Beautiful I love it !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 1:18 AM
Thanks for this helps out alot in a flat i am making :)
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 6:56 PM
Awesome stove
Woah! awesome! my sims needed a supergood stove, but the schmapple oven is downright ugly. this, however, is AMAZING! great job, your cc is all great !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 8:37 PM
YESSS ty!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 5:03 PM
Such a stylish addition to high-end kitchen XD
The metallic finish looks really good and I love that this quality stove comes in multiple colors to fit every taste. If you plan to release more limited edition addons later, could you please consider a vivid red? I think it adds a great focal point to the space and it would match my Kitchen Aid lacquer-like brilliant tone perfectly

Thank you so much.

Something like this? I've been wanting to do some more vivid colors since i made this stove, is it what you're looking for?
Page 1 of 2