Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated - Water Stream Effect

by Bakie Posted 24th Nov 2017 at 5:09 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2022 at 4:43 PM by Bakie

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 5:28 PM
Hi Bakie,
I had to download this the moment I saw it. Thank you for this stream effect. I love that it works on dry ground as well as water. It will make painted terrains all the more realistic. Creating floods with it might be cool too!

Snowhaze
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 10:42 PM
Your content gives me life oh my gosh
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 3:41 AM
Awesome Bakie! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 7:46 AM
You're so great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 9:57 AM
Thank you very much Bakie !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 1:00 PM
Love you creations, Thank you so much This is perfect because it just doesn't look right to use a thin pool for a stream.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 10:55 PM
Thank you for this effect for our streams. I just love it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 1:55 AM
thank you so much this is just amazing
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Hi Bakie,
I had to download this the moment I saw it. Thank you for this stream effect. I love that it works on dry ground as well as water. It will make painted terrains all the more realistic. Creating floods with it might be cool too!
Snowhaze

Thanks Snowhaze! I think multiple of our object combine very good with each other.
Quote: Originally posted by Stale_Cupcakez
Your content gives me life oh my gosh

Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
Awesome Bakie! Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by Simsanne
You're so great!

Quote: Originally posted by Loryah
Thank you very much Bakie !

Quote: Originally posted by jmh
Love you creations, Thank you so much This is perfect because it just doesn't look right to use a thin pool for a stream.

Quote: Originally posted by ddplace
Thank you for this effect for our streams. I just love it.

Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
thank you so much this is just amazing

You're welcome! Glad you all like it!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 8:18 PM
Awesome design, but I am struggling seeing the results of your work. I place the objects down and go into play mode and there is no effects. Any ideas how to fix this?

PS i have used other creations of yours and they always look great with the effects.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaczymotto39
Awesome design, but I am struggling seeing the results of your work. I place the objects down and go into play mode and there is no effects. Any ideas how to fix this?
PS i have used other creations of yours and they always look great with the effects.

That's strange if other do work. After going in live mode and pressing play it should work fine. I have no idea why this one shouldn't work and the other do..
Most of the time as effect don't work or show less then supposed to, your graphic settings are to low/your in laptop mode or your game isn't fully patched. Other then that I have no idea.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 3:16 AM
Why are you so awesome Bakie? YaY!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 10:32 PM
I am so in love with you Bakie >.< You make so much cool and usefull stuff I download nearly everything from you! Please keep doing what you´re doing you make some people like me really happy xD <3 <3 <3 <3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by groovy13
Why are you so awesome Bakie? YaY!!!!!!!!

I don't know, am I? But thanks anyway!
Quote: Originally posted by Queen_Neko69
I am so in love with you Bakie >.< You make so much cool and usefull stuff I download nearly everything from you! Please keep doing what you´re doing you make some people like me really happy xD <3 <3 <3 <3

Not only in love with my mods, but in love with me! That's nice too!
But I will try to keep making mods that you and others will like too!

Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 12:14 PM
This is amazing! I don't know why it isn't favorited and thanked by more people!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suceress
This is amazing! I don't know why it isn't favorited and thanked by more people!

Thank you very much!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 9:59 AM
Thank you!!! This is amazing it’s perfect for a beach lot!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GoBananas
Thank you!!! This is amazing it’s perfect for a beach lot!!!

You're welcome!

Field Researcher
#20 Old 27th May 2018 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
You're welcome!

Just download your Water stream and can't wait to tried it
l download your animated butterflies love them
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th May 2018 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LaraCroftEyes1
Just download your Water stream and can't wait to tried it
l download your animated butterflies love them

That's great to hear! Hope you like the water stream too!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 11:01 PM
this is just an amazing mod and it is beautiful
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missy.watkins83
this is just an amazing mod and it is beautiful

Thank you very much Missy Watkins! An Update of this object will be uploaded next week probably though, as it is visible in Snow storms if you have the seasons expansion pack.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 12:56 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aloneguy950
Awesome! Thanks!

You're welcome!

Page 1 of 2