Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 4:32 PM
Default Inactive Member Purge
While the cats away... the mice (and rat) will take over the site!

Given that we have an ever growing member-base (its huuuuuuge!) we decided it was time to look at the member tables. Any member that hasn't visited the site since 31 December, 2004 will be removed from the member database. Thats a solid 5 month gap so we don't envisage any problems there =)

This will *free-up* resources in our ever-continuing policy of ongoing site optimisation. Yes, I used to work for the Government and I can turn out a decent sounding official sentence

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 4:56 PM
good Idea(I am the first replyer).
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 4:59 PM
Idea? I thought this' was a statement? - refering to global' idiot handguide now----hmmmm
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:07 PM
I'm alive.....does that count!?!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:10 PM
Default yes,im active,you cant delet me, hahaha!
actually you can,for it is completely up to the administrators,thankfully im always active

Allow me to clean your closet of nasties!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:11 PM
delete me that is
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:13 PM
Well if you joined in February, you've been active since December, right? :P
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#8 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:15 PM
I have a feeling that nobody who's here *reading* this will be affected by the member deletion. Don't worry about it.

This was done to eliminate accounts that people started last year and never used.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:16 PM
spoken like a true hero tkd
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:22 PM
YaY!Im AlWaYs HeRe!I dOn'T wAn'T tO bE dElEtEd!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:25 PM
Thank goodness I am am an addict. I am on this site more often than I actually play!

Aha, I feel the power of the undead within me!
Now I must shun the sun and seek the night!
Bleh Bleh!
The One and Only
#12 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lover
spoken like a true hero tkd

That's because tkd *is* a hero....
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#13 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoAK
That's because tkd *is* a hero....

*.nods*

Nobody likes u, everyone left u they'r all out without u, having fun...
#14 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:48 PM
well if Tdk is the hero.......then what does that make Our little loverat?????? :Devil:
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sir Ignitus Blowtorch
Thank goodness I am am an addict. I am on this site more often than I actually play!

yup, me too.
i joined this month, so i dont know if im active or not :jk:

Semper Fidelis
#16 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 6:50 PM
I had to get a prescription for topical cream after the last time I was active on this site.......
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 6:54 PM
Hey, I just found the site yesterday but I LOVE it! I have downloaded heeps of stuff but havent commented, is that ok? Or will I get deleted for not commenting?
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lollipopteaze
Hey, I just found the site yesterday but I LOVE it! I have downloaded heeps of stuff but havent commented, is that ok? Or will I get deleted for not commenting?

I think that as long as you come to the site and are logged in you won't get deleted. By the way, acording to the numbers they already deleted the extra users (28,000 if i remember corectly) :banned:
Field Researcher
#19 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nova-storm
well if Tdk is the hero.......then what does that make Our little loverat?????? :Devil:

errr....if that isn't the kettle calling the pot black! .....with all the evil things you have done to "Tricycle Delphy". :nana:

Its fun to be a Sadist.
*The Pain & Pleasure Principle*

Save the world and drown a politican today!

El diablo sabe mas por viejo que por diablo!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 7:15 PM
May we also delete anyone who promised to support the site with regular, dependable contributions and then didn't? Less than 2% of the offical membership (according to Fearless Leader himself) actually came through and kept their pledge. I think that is pathetic.
#21 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 7:49 PM
Great idea! And while we're at it, lets assasinate everyone who wore a "vote" button but didnt vote. And let's see what we can do about all those idiots driving around with ther left-turn signal permanently on!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sir Ignitus Blowtorch

Join the Club..
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 8:05 PM
Flips off.....left turn signal. Just to be sure.
Faster kill pussycat
#24 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 8:11 PM Last edited by nova-storm : 30th Apr 2005 at 8:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by grimiore
Great idea! And while we're at it, lets assasinate everyone who wore a "vote" button but didnt vote. And let's see what we can do about all those idiots driving around with ther left-turn signal permanently on!

Or any one that has ever left a Bak. file in there uploads, or any one that has posted in the wrong area, or any one that has never said thank you to the pesons that made the mesh that they just down loaded. Or any one that does NOT want to open a Pay Pal acc. and Can not get their Debit card to work! Or all these silly teens That DONT HAVE a debit/credit card! Oh yes dump them to! Or any one that has ever asked for child woohoo, or any one that has ask for boobs on a child. Come on get real
:rant: Ok I am done now
nova

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Duck Defender
#25 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 8:16 PM
As the 19th person to join this site, just want to say out loud how awesome I think this site has gotten.
Locked thread
Page 1 of 3