Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Edgy Trait [UPDATED 12/24/17]

by Hot Dawg Posted 1st Nov 2017 at 8:54 PM - Updated 26th Dec 2017 at 12:28 AM by Hot Dawg : ur mom

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 10:48 PM
I personally hate when people use the word "edgy" in this way because that's not at all what "edgy" means. still, this would probably be good for my poser goth sim. XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
I personally hate when people use the word "edgy" in this way because that's not at all what "edgy" means. still, this would probably be good for my poser goth sim. XD

LMAO yeah this trait is like kind of a joke. It's half "for-realsies" and half stereotype. But yeah, I was heading in the direction for those kinds of sims so there ya go!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 11:50 PM
LOL

this is great for my Tumblr living Sims!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamaDove
LOL

this is great for my Tumblr living Sims!

Exactly! Hence why I put the social media career x2 gain... they're just that cool.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 6:35 PM
*teleports behind you* nothing personnel kid

this might make me play sims 4 again thanks
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 10:10 PM
it's refreshing to see custom traits that don't have ridiculously OP buffs or skill gains/drains. Well balanced, I like it. Good work. Will use for my sims that are 3 edgy 5 me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 12:52 AM
can they be teens only ???
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 2:58 AM
I avoid 2 moods for my sim: embarassing and sadness, so I think I wouldn't enjoyed your trait but I still keep looking for good trait which would make sim occasionally angry
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 7:05 PM Last edited by Hot Dawg : 3rd Nov 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mayor-Of-Mustard
*teleports behind you* nothing personnel kid

this might make me play sims 4 again thanks

Oh man it's an honor thank you m8!
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
it's refreshing to see custom traits that don't have ridiculously OP buffs or skill gains/drains. Well balanced, I like it. Good work. Will use for my sims that are 3 edgy 5 me.

Thank you! I tried haha. Also I know what you mean about unbalanced traits tho.
Quote: Originally posted by firegirl
can they be teens only ???

Umm I could try? Not sure why you would want it only for teens but that's not my business.
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
I avoid 2 moods for my sim: embarassing and sadness, so I think I wouldn't enjoyed your trait but I still keep looking for good trait which would make sim occasionally angry

Oh man! I can create a separated version without the sad angst if that's what you want. EDIT;; I made the separate version!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 9:10 PM
This is Awesome...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chrystalyne
This is Awesome...

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 12:16 AM
Lol this trait is so 2008!
Remember the emo craze? New OC and all that You totally nailed this teen-angst edgyness. Great work. Special points go for the guy in flipflops WITH socks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 1:37 AM
[cries in tumblr]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RammPatricia
Lol this trait is so 2008!
Remember the emo craze? New OC and all that You totally nailed this teen-angst edgyness. Great work. Special points go for the guy in flipflops WITH socks.

LMAO thank you! I'm an edgelord that majors in angst so I was goin for that top notch realism. But glad someone noticed the socks hehe.
Quote: Originally posted by ArmyDreamers
[cries in tumblr]

[cries intensely]
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 7:02 PM
Oh my gosh yes! Shadow The Edgehog!!! XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 2:36 AM
Oh my GOD!! This is hilarious <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Airazor65
Oh my gosh yes! Shadow The Edgehog!!! XD

Totally, man!
Quote: Originally posted by winxfangurl
Oh my GOD!! This is hilarious <3

Ay ty

Also quick note to everyone, I am currently working on updated versions of this trait! Along with being compatible with the DnC patch, they will have adjustments and additions! So please stay tuned to anything new.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 1:06 PM
This is a great idea and a really awesome trait to play with. Thank you for taking time to create this. You are awesome! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LuckyMachine
This is a great idea and a really awesome trait to play with. Thank you for taking time to create this. You are awesome! :D

Aw thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th May 2018 at 4:40 AM
Question: Does this still work after the new update?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th May 2018 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by howuknowimnotbig
Question: Does this still work after the new update?

I haven't updated this since Cats and Dogs, but it should still work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 9:21 AM
Delious Emo Kid, who's mom won't really let them be Emo- But they Flood the Weird Sharpie Nail-Polish, and Glares at their Normal Family
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Sep 2019 at 8:49 PM
Does this still works after the magic realm patch?
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 4:14 AM
I think this mod might be broken. I gave my sim this trait and it would never give me any of the buffs. I even tried to create a sim and just sped up time to see when they would get any buffs. It never did. Either I'm very unlucky or this mod doesn't work.
Page 1 of 2