Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lambert House - Round 2 - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 26th Oct 2017 at 6:27 AM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 7:30 PM
Interesting house. I'm not sure I would buy/rent a house that had a moat around the playhouse for my small children. What if they fell in and drowned?

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
Interesting house. I'm not sure I would buy/rent a house that had a moat around the playhouse for my small children. What if they fell in and drowned?

Haha, I knew someone who plays realistically would mention that. I don't think it's that deep to drown in, but I would love to see them try.
It's super easy to remove and I do hope players customize it to their needs/wants. Thanks for the comment.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 6:35 PM
That little fort is so adorable!! Really a great job making a house that size accommodating for such a big family. Love the kid/teen rooms.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 7:01 PM
@Liz - Thank you, I like the fort too. I appreciate the positive comments on what you like. :D