Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anouk Beachey

by gittevdv Posted 22nd Oct 2017 at 4:22 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 5:19 PM
I really like Anouk! I think she'll do very well in my town. :) Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meakhan
I really like Anouk! I think she'll do very well in my town. Thank you!

Thank you a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 12:12 AM
I really like her too! I'm excited to play her. I'll have to wait until I unlock the University pack because I'm playing the LEPacy challenge. It wouldn't feel right changing the "Socially Awkward" trait because it's apart of her character.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simasaurus09
I really like her too! I'm excited to play her. I'll have to wait until I unlock the University pack because I'm playing the LEPacy challenge. It wouldn't feel right changing the "Socially Awkward" trait because it's apart of her character.

I follow your LEPacy and would be excited to see her in it! Nice that you like her, and hopefully you get to UL soon
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 12:45 PM
I need more "background" Sims to populate my 80s-themed Bridgeport so I think I'll have a field day making over all the Sims I'm about to download, starting with Anouk here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
I need more "background" Sims to populate my 80s-themed Bridgeport so I think I'll have a field day making over all the Sims I'm about to download, starting with Anouk here.

Oh, nice! Even if she's 'just' a background sim, it's ncie you're using her. Tip: dress her in Lavender, Lilac and cottoncandy pink (Color analysis was a bgit hign in the eighties, and she's obviously a summer)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 11:16 AM
Beauty ! Nice
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 7:08 PM
she looks gorgeous!