Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kate & Michelle

by nyctopile Posted 23rd Oct 2017 at 12:44 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 1:17 AM
Nice job!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 2:43 AM Last edited by mac : 23rd Oct 2017 at 5:50 PM.
Both of 'em going into my 'hood. Thank you!

I'm making Michelle Knowledge/Virgo and Kate Popularity/Gemini. Michelle is heading to a career of Oceanography and a hobby of science. Kate will have an Athletic career and a fitness hobby. Their full names are Michelle Wentworth and Kate Otis. (I use street names in St. Paul, MN as surnames.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 6:14 PM Last edited by biloup17 : 2nd Nov 2017 at 8:05 AM.
Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to get them in my hood! Kate's nice looking. I think she will play a great role in my game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Both of 'em going into my 'hood. Thank you!

I'm making Michelle Knowledge/Virgo and Kate Popularity/Gemini. Michelle is heading to a career of Oceanography and a hobby of science. Kate will have an Athletic career and a fitness hobby. Their full names are Michelle Wentworth and Kate Otis. (I use street names in St. Paul, MN as surnames.)

Yay! That's a great idea

I hold with those who favor fire.