Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#51 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
I love seeing floor plans and how the homes are decorated! Thank you for sharing.

I just noted one of the pictures Ian wrong oh no!

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#52 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 10:51 AM
Default A round for round
Mia and Arnold and his brother and his brother's wife?

Paul

Others

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
#53 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 5:13 PM
Thank goodness for Arnold; Mia is so much better off with him. She is really pretty, and I love her hair. Do you remember where you got it?

Of course Mrs. Ramaswami has a crush on Paul; who doesn't?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
Thank goodness for Arnold; Mia is so much better off with him. She is really pretty, and I love her hair. Do you remember where you got it?

Of course Mrs. Ramaswami has a crush on Paul; who doesn't?

I think maybe I got it off tumblr? The hair.
But else no I don’t remember. But yeah. She is a pretty little girl VwV

And yeah! Of cause xD
I wonder if her husband has one to then xD
Because Paul is with everyone. Someday it will go wrong.

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#55 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 8:52 PM
Default Other saved Corrupted pictures
Cyd came to scold uhm... I forgot her name again, but his biology daughter saw his anger towards her "big sister"

and she was very sad to see that side of her father

But her and Michael had lot of fun after the event

I also caught Lily and Lillian making homework together

So far so good.
this is from a round or two ago, some pictures that didn't appear before I opened them in my Paint tool sai :/

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 10:11 PM
Nice Pictures

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 8:00 PM
I like the pictures, especially how they tell the story of the little sister being upset about her older sister getting in trouble.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#58 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 12:09 PM Last edited by OnayaW : 30th Jan 2018 at 6:55 PM.
Default A lot happened
Arnold and Paul

Everything in between

Almars

Lucas on Uni

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 11:57 PM
Paul is a Slut.

I like him though.

Great Pictures

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Link Ninja
#60 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 1:50 AM
I didn't know fireflies came into a plant sims house, very interesting! I never played with Plant sims so that's why I don't know. I think Paul is the town town merry-go-round.That kitten in the huge bed is an adorable picture, and I also love pictures of kids playing together like they did here with pillows and water balloons. So is Cyd a plant sim because he has plant hair a few post/pics ago or is he a sea captain now from the latest pic where he is being angry or does that sea captain hat convert his hair to human hair?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#61 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 4:33 AM
@lordtyger9 I love Paul but yeah
He is a slut. Woohoo with everyone

@Charmful
Ah about the sea captain: the reason it shows hair is just where he is in his career. He is still a plantain though.
The fireflies is properly just a game mistake since there is nearly no ground on lot so I think they spawned inside by mistake. Nothing dangerous according to hoodchecker.

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
#62 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 3:32 PM
Oh Arnold. Your heart is destined to be broken.
Belladonna is so pretty, and she and Grace look like a sweet couple.
Why are so many sour and angry?
I'll bet the stranger who invited himself in never imagined he was going to be attending a birth!

Quote:
Paul may break your arm when greeting you.

Quote:
The busdriver with one eye, may need a new job.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#63 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 10:11 PM
Guys I am back with positive news, I got my game fixed!
I runs smoother than ever (but does anyone know how that water mod can be fixed? the water is black and that annoyes me...)
anyway, as you can see on the picture the water in my hood isn't in squares anymore. The animations in households also works again if we see away from everything does a mini interaction animation when i open the household (toilet splash and so)
This means I can play again.
The families load a little slow if they are big or live in apartments but the animations works again and i'm happy with that.
Screenshots

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
Guys I am back with positive news, I got my game fixed!
I runs smoother than ever (but does anyone know how that water mod can be fixed? the water is black and that annoyes me...)
anyway, as you can see on the picture the water in my hood isn't in squares anymore. The animations in households also works again if we see away from everything does a mini interaction animation when i open the household (toilet splash and so)
This means I can play again.
The families load a little slow if they are big or live in apartments but the animations works again and i'm happy with that.

Really glad that you got your game fixed. The water maybe wrong because of a mod conflict have you checked?

Field Researcher
#65 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 7:27 PM
I'm so glad you got your game fixed.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#66 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 8:27 AM
Default Some Birthdays and stuff
VIOLA. More. I had a friend by and we both played sims, so not all pictures are so good!

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#67 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 1:47 PM
Good Pictures.

I love Abductions, so yeah very good.

Field Researcher
#68 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 4:29 PM
Your sims all aged up nicely, and Sanjay is quite a dapper elder.

I'd say that maybe Lucas is lazy and that's why he doesn't cook, but a lazy sim wouldn't have so many high skills. Maybe he just really likes the flavor of chips.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#69 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 5:27 PM
@Cher64 he is actually only 2 points in logic from having everything in max xD
he is like... HEY MY LIFETIME WANT IS 7 MAXED OUT SKILLS
and he surely will have that before leaving college. I will soon also have a second 3rd gen child as Melony is pregnant... She wants 6 kids for her lifetime want, better start in college!

I build small houses *^*
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 6:48 PM
Hi Onaya! I'm glad to hear you got your game fixed, and it's nice to get a look at your sims. I've got to say, Mia is my favorite by far. She's so cute! Who are her parents again?

I'm also curious about the name Mombi. Is this something you've made up? It has a certain charm to it that I really like.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#71 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bbostic8
Hi Onaya! I'm glad to hear you got your game fixed, and it's nice to get a look at your sims. I've got to say, Mia is my favorite by far. She's so cute! Who are her parents again?

I'm also curious about the name Mombi. Is this something you've made up? It has a certain charm to it that I really like.

Mia’s parents is Mombi and Melody Hunbary

Yes I just came up with Mombi
I was like
What to call him?

I get the confusion a little since Mia live with her uncle Arnold there is brother to Mombi VwV

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#72 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:26 PM
Default Omg Someone Gave Birth To A Boy
I had like 40+ pictures so I had to cut them down a lot. Let me say it like this: A lot happened really!

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
Thank you

But are you the one clicking dislike on all my posts?

@OnayaW I think you must have meant "disagree" at least that is what it says on my page, I have "agree" and "disagree".

However No I have never clicked dislike or disagree on one of your posts.

I rarely ever click disagree on anyone's post. I maybe might have clicked "disagree" once or twice so far on someone else's posts, but I can't recall which post if I have done so and I am not really sure that I have. Not something that I do, for the most part if I do disagree about something, I just don't comment.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#74 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 5:43 PM
@lordtyger9 it was forever ago? I’ve realized since it wasn’t you!

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
#75 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 9:55 PM
Melody seems quite comfortable (in her undies? or is it her swimsuit?) watching TV with a random stranger who entered her house.

My favorite pictures are the set with Arnold and Mia. I'm so glad she ended up there.
The toddler piano is really cute, too.

I've had sims go around for a sim-day or so with their arm like that. It does eventually go back to normal.

Quote:
he also wished to love more with Paul

Of course he did. Doesn't everyone?

Page 3 of 4