Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 1:41 AM
Yes I noticed shortly after posting...

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@la_rrocker Please do not double and triple post, it's against site rules. if you have more to add use the edit button.

have you tried resetting your sim? Put on move objects, delete, save and exit to hood view, reload the lot. Your sim will be standing by the mail box. Make sure you move in another sim first though.

yes, I did, it was one solution! the other was forced the sim to grow up (with insimenator). Both of them worked so far, I did not tried the bat box, the next time, I am going to try!!
Theorist
#28 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 2:07 PM
I've noticed objects sticking in sims hands while moving said object close to a sim. Not sure if move objects is on at the time. This has happened with the newspaper, magazines and objects. It's also happened while decorating, an object jumps on top of the phone while moving it, even a sim if you pick them up for any reason can end up on the phone (literally) or a sim can get stuck in another sim's hand, or their head. Not really stuck as you can move them to a different floor space. Maybe it's just rogue slot spaces wandering around? Just kidding, but the game does seem to have a mind of it's own. {: I'm no techie so just take this as a sharing of observed oddity by an oddly observant person.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
I've noticed objects sticking in sims hands while moving said object close to a sim. Not sure if move objects is on at the time. This has happened with the newspaper, magazines and objects. It's also happened while decorating, an object jumps on top of the phone while moving it, even a sim if you pick them up for any reason can end up on the phone (literally) or a sim can get stuck in another sim's hand, or their head. Not really stuck as you can move them to a different floor space. Maybe it's just rogue slot spaces wandering around? Just kidding, but the game does seem to have a mind of it's own. {: I'm no techie so just take this as a sharing of observed oddity by an oddly observant person.

Woo!! so far, that have not happened to me, but some sims stay glued to an objects or other sims, they look like chew!! however, rarely it happens and it just for a few seconds, that's why I do not considered that glitch like a issue.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine

Yes, moveobjects on is the cause, according to what I experienced.
They aren't rogue slots, they are container slots. They usually are a bunch of selected joints assigned for an animation, and when you use moveobjects on, you simply allow anything to be assigned to it.
On a sim, the hands are often the most used joints..they grab things. If you move a newspaper with moveobjects on, it will jump into a sim's hand. If you move a baby with moveobjects on...it will jump in a sim's hand.
Same if you move a sim too close to another sim...they clip to hands.
On the pic I posted here , the guy was serenading his wife. I moved him in the street. His daughter was playing spin me around with her teen brother...I moved her next to her dad until she clipped. Since her animation is to hold the spinner's hands and at that point being higher in the air, she is even higher now...because the adult's hands are higher and i was allowing it, because moveobjects.
I hope this make sense.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Page 2 of 2