Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newman Application Home - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 4th Aug 2017 at 8:55 AM - Updated 3rd Oct 2017 at 8:40 PM by Goldenbtrfly : tags

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 6:16 PM
Ooh, good idea! And a good job - that's a lot of requirements to cram into that foundation and budget. This will be going into Crooked Beach, perhaps for Cyd and Porthos to live in.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Ooh, good idea! And a good job - that's a lot of requirements to cram into that foundation and budget. This will be going into Crooked Beach, perhaps for Cyd and Porthos to live in.

Awww, thank you, Peni! I hope they enjoy it, that's a good family to put in there. I'm doing one for each of the families, check them out if you'd like! It's fun, but a challenge.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 7:35 PM
What a great lot! I love the bath in the back garden, I think I'd be tempted to use it myself in the summer!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
What a great lot! I love the bath in the back garden, I think I'd be tempted to use it myself in the summer!

Awww, thank you, LadyAngel for the sweet comment. LOL, it could be quite soothing with a country setting and some candles!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 9:32 PM
...bottle of wine, chocolates, roses....too much? :D

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
...bottle of wine, chocolates, roses....too much? :D

LOL, not at all! Like us, Sims need pampering too!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 2:00 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th May 2018 at 4:13 AM
This house is darling! It just looks so nice from the outside! I like the fact that you made it a true animal lovers home with different animal borders in EVERY room. The pet posters in the main pet area gives it a nice touch and again, this makes me really want to make, yet another, pet home just to use this! Thank you so much! Great job!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 12:26 PM
@Debby1957 -
@SapphireSunrise -
You're both so welcome. I apologize for the late reply.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Nov 2019 at 8:56 PM
This is great for the pet lover! Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 1:37 PM
@HCAC - SUPER late reply, but thank you! I'm playing with it myself now and nitpicking all over it. Haha.