Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 28th May 2017 at 4:43 AM
Right I didn't think she was a kid. She might like simwardrobes fire bomb in that case.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 28th May 2017 at 8:37 AM
Be sure to set all her objects.package files to read-only. Heck, set the whole Sims 2 Program Files folder tree to read-only. I played that way for years and it never caused any problems. Neighborhoods can still get corrupted that way, but your the program itself should be a lot healthier.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#28 Old 28th May 2017 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wthrwthoutyu
She's the kind of person, the first time I started the game in front of her, she looked at Brandi Broke's trailer, then turned to me and said, "Can you burn down the house?" I don't currently have pets installed, but she'll want it for the werewolves.

She sounds like my kind of player.
She's in her 50s.

Definitely my kind of player - tell her to get online and come over here.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#29 Old 28th May 2017 at 12:55 PM
Opinions: How long should I wait before I tell a sister like this how to drown sims?

Until you can come with a punchline. Perhaps hint her about it, but do not spoil it obviously. Like deadpan & say "Welp, did you know that sims can't climb out from the pool without a ladder" or when some kind of tragedy occurs, then go like "lol, this remind me the type when my sims jump into the pool without the ladder" place". Anyway, I'm bad at making up these examples, but just try to intentionally urge her to do that. Perhaps give her an idea of creating a household of one science guy/gurl with her "lab rat test subject" (or start/jump on Beakers) and give her a list of all the things the scientist could try out on the lab dummy, with the last task being "sending him to swim off the pool, removed the ladder and from there test the tortured sim's physical endurance limits/capabilities.
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th May 2017 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ineedtoworknow
For install of sims 2:

Putting floppy disc 1 in personal computer (PC). Wait for finis
Then putting floppy disc 2 in personal computer. Wait for finis..
Then putting floppy disc 3 in personal computer. Wait for finis..
Then putting floppy disc 4 in personal computer. Wait for finis...
After floppy disc 4 are finis then install finis.

lol Sims 2 was never released on a floppy disc bro. What century are you from? kidding. This is a floppy disc:

You're probably referring to CDs. The CD version of Sims 2 base game came with 4 CD's. They were a pain, as the read speed was slow. Furthermore, CDs were rendered unreadable due to scratches. This was particularly annoying when one finally got to install disc 4, and then the drive could not read the disc because its too scratched!
Page 2 of 2