Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pistachio Desserts - Biscotti and Cupcake (Update - 9.7.2020)

by icemunmun Posted 14th May 2017 at 6:23 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2020 at 12:05 AM by icemunmun : Updated for pets patch

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th May 2017 at 7:36 PM
it's been a while custom food appeared nice work always appreciated I wonder if some ice creams will appear anyday? especially to use at restaurants
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th May 2017 at 7:37 PM
The meshes and textures you used on this are gorgeous! Thank you so much!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th May 2017 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
it's been a while custom food appeared nice work always appreciated I wonder if some ice creams will appear anyday? especially to use at restaurants

Yeah...I had got bored with sims 4 food for a while. But expect more foods in the near future! About ice creams , there are already so many with the Cool Kitchen SP. I really cant think of many flavours not already included! If you meant sundaes , that may be a long term plan!

Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
The meshes and textures you used on this are gorgeous! Thank you so much!

Thank you for liking the mesh+textures

My absolute favourite thing in the world is to mesh pixel foods which I fail to cook (fail disastrously actually) in real life
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th May 2017 at 3:14 AM
Thank you! I love foods. The Biscotti will be perfect for my French sims. Now all I need is fresh fruit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th May 2017 at 9:35 PM
Loved both, but I'm with a little issue in my game. When I open the Menu they appear but without name. There is something that I can do to fix this?
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 9:51 AM
I'm having a problem with the Cupcake appearing with no name. The Biscotti appears with a name and the cupcake shows the picture, ingredients, etc. but just no title in the menu. I tried deleting and re-downloading the file, just in case, but still no title.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 6:49 PM
I will correct the strings and update the cupcake package. I have been meaning to but kept forgetting! Thank you for the report
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:02 AM
Still loving all your ideas! Thank you for sharing!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 12:20 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 2:18 PM
So, the cupcake recipe is still showing up blank in the menus in my game (biscotti is fine). This is under Cook Custom Meal and Have Dessert. Could you please have a look at it again when you get a chance? Thanks in advance.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ratchick
So, the cupcake recipe is still showing up blank in the menus in my game (biscotti is fine). This is under Cook Custom Meal and Have Dessert. Could you please have a look at it again when you get a chance? Thanks in advance.

I have looked at it and cant seem to figure out why the cupcake name suddenly disappeared...but I will find out what is wrong!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 7:48 PM
Thank you, that's wonderful. I know you've had a lot of stuff going on, and I truly appreciate all your hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 12:42 PM
I love the foods so much, but I do really really wish they were not buyable in appliances, it floods my game so much I can't download all of them :/