Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Infinity Suites

by Jonipoon Posted 9th May 2017 at 9:20 PM - Updated 10th May 2017 at 3:06 AM by Jonipoon

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 10th May 2017 at 12:59 AM
That bed on the pool you will not be able to access without a mod.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th May 2017 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
That bed on the pool you will not be able to access without a mod.

I know, it is supposed to be for decorative purposes. But thank you anyway.

Did I really say that?
- Well, at least yesterday is behind us now.
/Jonipoon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th May 2017 at 9:22 PM
This is beautiful. I want to make a reservation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th May 2017 at 4:14 AM
I'd pay to stay here!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th May 2017 at 2:37 PM
beautiful hotel
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th May 2017 at 9:58 PM
How did you make the stairs going into the pool, and are they reasonably functional and is the pool still functional?
I tried doing something like this once and my Sims ended up swimming through dirt, which is something I thought only Chuck Norris could do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th May 2017 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
How did you make the stairs going into the pool, and are they reasonably functional and is the pool still functional?
I tried doing something like this once and my Sims ended up swimming through dirt, which is something I thought only Chuck Norris could do.

The pool itself is completely functional as long as you use the trampoline and ladders, you won't end up swimming in dirt, haha. However, the stairs are not functional, as the sims will end up walking on water if you just simply click "go here" on the pool water.

I'm not sure how I made the stairs go into the pool though, I guess it's a bug on beach lots.

Did I really say that?
- Well, at least yesterday is behind us now.
/Jonipoon