Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 926
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
 Replies: 252 (Who?), Viewed: 13760 times.
Search this Thread
Old 9th Dec 2017, 7:48 AM #251
Amura
Forum Resident

23 Achievements

The General and a COUPLE of aliens! I've seen pics of him with one of them, but the other one passed unnoticed.
And traveling to exotic places with the family.
Oh, my, the good ol' General has indeed changed so much :D
Old 10th Dec 2017, 4:21 AM #252
lordtyger9
Original Poster

Forum Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amura
The General and a COUPLE of aliens! I've seen pics of him with one of them, but the other one passed unnoticed.
And traveling to exotic places with the family.
Oh, my, the good ol' General has indeed changed so much :D

@Amura I figured that marrying a new wife, getting older and having some more kids would change his attitude, that and becoming very close to a couple of Alien Sisters would shake him up as well. I figured that Renee his wife and his sons and their wives all worked on him concerning the vacation. Makes sense to me anyway. I hope that you like my story line.

Also check out my Gossip Magazine in the Scandal and Conflict Thread, Where most everything is Revealed or Hinted at, and more hints about The General and what he has been getting up to recently are included.

I tried to write in a Gossipy style, I donít actually read gossip and I donít watch gossip TV shows, so I donít really know. Do you all think I did a good job? I hope so.

I will have more on the Grunts soon and then I am going to work on the Love Family of Strangetown.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Old 11th Dec 2017, 5:02 PM #253
lordtyger9
Original Poster

Forum Resident

Hi all this the last part of my Look at the Grunts of Strangetown.

We start with the Second Birthday of Clint Grunt, where he becomes a Child.

As I neglected to take pictures of Clint's Third Birthday, this is it for his birthdays.

Here is Clint Grunt as a Child

I get Clint into Private School, just like I had previously had Gwynn entered into Private School.

Clint spends some time working on his Skills and then he has a birthday and then he works on his skills some more.

Here is Gwynn FitzHugh as a Child

Gwynn has his Third Birthday and becomes a Teen.

General Buzz is setting up the Birthday Party.

Here is Gwynn FitzHugh with the one Alien Eye and the one Human Eye I gave him.

The Grunt Family:

General Buzz Grunt

General Buzz Grunt is a Leo with the Popularity Aspiration. LTW was to earn 100 000 simoleans which he has achieved.
Neat 6
Outgoing 10
Active 10
Playful 0
Nice 2

Renee Grunt

Renee Grunt is the new Wife of General Buzz Grunt and she is a Scorpio with the Fortune Aspiration. Her LTW was Hall of Famer which she has Achieved.
Neat 6
Outgoing 5
Active 8
Playful 3
Nice 3

Tank Grunt

Tank Grunt is a Son of General Buzz and he is a Capricorn with the Popularity Aspiration. LTW was to become a Celebrity Chef and now is to earn 100 000 simoleans.
Neat 6
Outgoing 7
Active 10
Playful 0
Nice 5

Gwendolyn Grunt

Gwendolyn Ottomas Grunt is the Wife of Tank Grunt and she is an Aquarius with the Fortune Aspiration. Her LTW was Criminal Mastermind which she has Achieved.
Neat 3
Outgoing 5
Active 6
Playful 6
Nice 5

Buck Grunt

Buck Grunt is a Son of General Buzz and he is a Scorpio with the Fortune Aspiration. LTW was to become a Business Tycoon
Neat 10
Outgoing 3
Active 3
Playful 0
Nice 9

Allegra Grunt

Allegra Grunt is the Wife of Buck Grunt and she is a Pices with the Knowledge Aspiration. Her LTW was Cult Leader which she has Achieved.
Neat 8
Outgoing 2
Active 9
Playful 2
Nice 7

Gwynn FitzHugh

Gwynn FitzHugh is a Son of Emrys FitzHugh Delarosa and Gwendolyn Ottomas Grunt, he is a Grandson of Rhys FitzHugh, one of the Founders of FitzHugh Clan, a Gemini with the Popularity Aspiration. LTW is to become a Rock God in the Music Career.
Neat 2
Outgoing 9
Active 9
Playful 6
Nice 5

Clint Grunt

Clint Grunt is a Son of Buck & Allegra Grunt and he is a Pices with the Knowledge Aspiration. His LTW is to become a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career Just like his Mom.
Neat 8
Outgoing 2
Active 10
Playful 0
Nice 9

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Last edited by lordtyger9 : 11th Dec 2017 at 8:38 PM.

Section jump: