Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The sims 2 to the sims 3 Bug house + Bee default replacement

by Lyralei Posted 9th Apr 2017 at 10:39 PM - Updated 10th Apr 2017 at 3:03 PM by Greenplumbbob

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 10:54 PM
Oh so cute, thank you for sharing
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 11:15 PM
What was that? It's a bee-fault replacement?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 11:26 PM
Fantastic! Love the bee vfx! Thank you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:30 AM
This is great, Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 3:15 AM
This is pretty awesome. I always liked the bug house from Sims 2. Thank you for converting and sharing it with us! :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 9:32 AM
*looks at the list of programs used* Damn, that's some serious work!

Love this, it's so cute! I can't wait to use it for my fairy's garden, it's perfect. Thank you!

@GrijzePilion - booo
Inconceivable!
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 11:45 AM
I love this! Thank you!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 3:03 PM
Thanks guys! I'm glad you all like the bughouse and/or the bee replacement! ^-^

Lol @sweetdevil I forgot to list visual studio though! Oops... *edits credits* You saw nothing... It's basically a default replacement and uhm... trying to figure out how to eventually get those effects to be recognised by the rig, the ftpt and the rslt. I'm planning on doing one project with using the same script (Although with a few adjustments though!) But that's a secret for now ^. ~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 10:48 PM
Loved this in Sims 2! Now my Sims in 3 can have this cute little deco! Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd May 2019 at 6:47 PM
I know this post is kinda old, I would love to have this, but does it replace the beehive? I don't want to replace that lol
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd May 2019 at 8:05 AM
Hi there!

It, if you want, only replaces the bees. This is a separate package. The beehive on the other hand is just a decor piece and wont replace anything