Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Water Unbound I - Pool Water Terrain Paints

by Snowhaze Posted 28th Mar 2017 at 8:36 PM - Updated 29th Mar 2017 at 1:22 AM by Snowhaze

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 9:15 PM
This is awesome, thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 9:38 PM
is it animated? Looks very interesting
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
is it animated? Looks very interesting

Hi,
It's not animated as it is a terrain paint. If you want to give it an animated feel, and you are working with a large area of water, you can use Bakie's Animated Water Shimmering Mod on top of the Terrain paint. Bakie's mod is found at: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=586990.

Snowhaze
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 1:46 AM
Thank you,
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 10:10 AM
Wonderful download, thank you so much for sharing these
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 11:03 PM
Been dying for something like this. So many options with what we can do with this. Super awesome idea with lovely colors. Great setup. You just saved the water in my game. I love you for it. Are you considering other colors? Love this sooooo much! Thank you thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
Been dying for something like this. So many options with what we can do with this. Super awesome idea with lovely colors. Great setup. You just saved the water in my game. I love you for it. Are you considering other colors? Love this sooooo much! Thank you thank you!

Hi,
Thank you for your kind comment, and yes, I'll make more colors available.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 9:36 AM
Brilliant idea! Thank you for sharing!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 8:45 PM
Oh my this is amazing! Must have been a pain getting the water texture right, but you did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing!! ^-^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
Oh my this is amazing! Must have been a pain getting the water texture right, but you did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing!! ^-^

My thanks to you. Your work as a moderator is very much appreciated.

Snowhaze
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 5:25 PM
now you've done it... absolutely love this....but... now need it as a wall paint!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 11:26 PM
Wow this is cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th May 2017 at 5:32 PM
Hi Snowhaze, Thank you very much for this creation, and install them and they are working perfectly, I LOVE IT!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th May 2017 at 6:43 PM
Hi Snowhaze, Thank you very much for this creation, and install them and they are working perfectly, I LOVE IT!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 2:04 PM
This is amazing, allows for so much creativity!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Mar 2021 at 3:48 PM
These all look amazing. Thanks so much!