Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Makeover of the Cozy Kitten Condo (Tara Kat's Home) - no CC

by gabilei123 Posted 18th Apr 2017 at 8:20 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 11:48 PM
Excellent makeover!! Tara kat is one of my very favorite Sims and now I am inspired to again visit her. While I've always liked her home it obviously needed improving. And this is not an easy home to refurbish! I appreciate how you.ve managed to not spoil its basic charm. Thank You!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 5:09 PM
This is one house that is frustrating to play. It looks great, however I don't see a door into the downstairs bathroom.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mom50409
This is one house that is frustrating to play. It looks great, however I don't see a door into the downstairs bathroom.

The bathroom door is right next to the stairs. One could additionally install a door from the bedroom.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 1:10 PM
I have worked with this house too. I like how you added dormers to make more room upstairs. I usually just add to the back and get rid of the upstairs. Thanks for this makeover
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 7:54 PM
Many thanks for that beautiful makeover without CC. Did you plan to make more? I really hope so...
And maybe some Community University lots?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KaterMikesch77
Many thanks for that beautiful makeover without CC. Did you plan to make more? I really hope so...
And maybe some Community University lots?

Sorry, but I do not plan to install "University" within the next time.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th May 2017 at 5:53 PM
Thank you