Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Pancakes-With Ingredients 1

by Leniad Posted 15th Feb 2017 at 12:38 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2017 at 3:52 AM by Leniad : vegetarian update

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 2:18 AM
You're the best!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 5:57 AM
Always love all ur custom foods!! Can't wait to see more adorable foods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 7:34 AM
Oh my , Sims say yummmy yum yum n, thank you so much we love your food!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 9:35 AM
I don't like Pancakes family but these pancakes makes me hungry and why not available in Dine Out? oh a pity
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 10:21 PM
thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 1:14 AM
Thank you again. You know my Pancake family loves having more than one type.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 3:11 AM
Thanks I love potato pancakes!
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 5:53 AM
I just download this custom food and custom food interactions new version.. but in my games blueberry and orange pancake doesn't show up.. can u help me ? I really love these pancakes!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 1:17 PM
Default Menu
Quote: Originally posted by Woorinoo
I just download this custom food and custom food interactions new version.. but in my games blueberry and orange pancake doesn't show up.. can u help me ? I really love these pancakes!

The Menus changed. Potato and Parsnip Pancakes appear- Custom Meal. Blueberry and Orange Pancakes – appear in Serve Breakfast (only in morning IF you have ingredients in inventory). Let me know if your problem continues,
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leniad
The Menus changed. Potato and Parsnip Pancakes appear- Custom Meal. Blueberry and Orange Pancakes – appear in Serve Breakfast (only in morning IF you have ingredients in inventory). Let me know if your problem continues,

Oh I see.. thanks for helping me. Cant wait to see more foods in the future! XD
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 1:47 PM
Default not working for me
hi I love your custom foods but I cant seem to get the blueberry pancakes to show up in my game at all I have everything updated i even waited for serve as breakfast and i still don't see it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 4:01 PM
Default Blueberry pancakes
Quote: Originally posted by QveenB
hi I love your custom foods but I cant seem to get the blueberry pancakes to show up in my game at all I have everything updated i even waited for serve as breakfast and i still don't see it

Does the sim have cooking level 3 and blueberries in inventory?
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 4:48 AM
Does the sim have cooking level 3 and blueberries in inventory?

Yes And it still doesn't show
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 1:55 PM
I realized I needed 8 blueberries for it to show and It looks delish thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 2:44 PM
You are welcome. Glad you got some pancakes
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th May 2017 at 10:56 AM
Hey, I downloaded all your food, and i cant get it to show in the game .. Do i need sertain lvl in cooking/gourmet cooking?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th May 2017 at 3:13 PM
Default Cooking
Quote: Originally posted by puslíng
Hey, I downloaded all your food, and i cant get it to show in the game .. Do i need sertain lvl in cooking/gourmet cooking?

Yes, each food item has the cooking lvl in the download post, items higher than sim's level will not display.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th May 2017 at 9:06 PM
thanks I love these...nice to eat real looking breakfast.
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:09 PM
Yes, each food item has the cooking lvl in the download post, items higher than sim's level will not display.

Okay, but i cant still no find the food, and cook it - my sim has lvl 10 i cooking
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 4:37 AM
Are there any of your foods that DONT require ingredients?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 1:45 AM
Yes, some of the pies and cakes require no ingredients. The point of this series was to use up produce.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 8:13 PM
Hi.
I love all the recipes you've come up with, you really add a lot of food to the game. :D
Just wondering, how come your custom foods are never dine out compatible? No pressure, just curious.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 1:16 AM
Default Dine Out
Quote: Originally posted by bananatassle
Hi.
I love all the recipes you've come up with, you really add a lot of food to the game. :D
Just wondering, how come your custom foods are never dine out compatible? No pressure, just curious.

I didn't have Dine-Out until a week ago. I am in process of updating all food to be available in restaurant.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 7:44 PM
Thank you sooo much for the pancakes!! My family would have them every weekend. YOU GUYS SHOULD BE IN CHARGE OF THE SIMS 4!!
Page 1 of 2