Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black Widow Dress Collection

by Snowhaze Posted 13th Feb 2017 at 2:18 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2017 at 7:52 PM by Snowhaze
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 5:03 PM
That's the city living dress, right? nice
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
That's the city living dress, right? nice

Hi,
Yes, it is the Origami dress. It's the one dress that never worked for me, so I decided to redo it to be more versatile . I'm glad to hear you like it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 2:36 AM
These dresses are lovely! Thanks so much for making them. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 4:21 PM
Ooooohhhhh.....pretty! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 4:29 AM
It's everything you say, elegant and mysterious. I don't often see this look in the Sims. It's perfect for my lovely vampiress. You have my eternal gratitude!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 9:37 PM
awesome job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 12:05 AM
These are beautiful recolors. Like the different styles. I feel like I will finally use that dress now, since I haven't really been into it until this mod. Thanks for bringing the flair to my base game. Love it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 10:25 PM
Up to now, I avoided using this dress; I love your edits and will most definitely be using them. Thank you for sharing these.