Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Siberian Llama (Officially extinct - now re-animated) Slider Links Updated

by Amazon77 Posted 9th Feb 2017 at 10:34 PM - Updated 30th Oct 2022 at 6:25 PM by Amazon77 : Requested by Moderator

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 2:59 AM
They look great!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 3:56 AM
I saw a screenshot with your llamas on a forum post here at MTS, thank you for sharing them!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 6:31 AM
So cute *_*
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 7:51 AM
You have such a charming and humorous medieval neighborhood, it must be fabulous to play it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 2:13 PM
This isn't a real species, is it?
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 2:49 PM
I love this! They're really funny watch in-game, and I love it when my sim is riding one of them I think you did a great job with the sliders as well! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 2:54 PM
They're adorable!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 8:18 PM
Haha this is hilarious (and so cute!)
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 2:13 AM Last edited by AngieMFAK77 : 11th Feb 2017 at 2:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
You have such a charming and humorous medieval neighborhood, it must be fabulous to play it.

It's Praaven - http://modthesims.info/t/488232 and yeah it's a fantastic way to play (Once you've spent a year or so finding all of the Medieval CC to make it realistic enough lol)
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
This isn't a real species, is it?

It's a clone of a species that once existed in Medieval times, somewhere deep inside my head - but no, they are just horses from the Pets EP
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
They're really funny watch in-game

Totally agree!! I did a movie of them being ridden and showed hubby - he couldn't stop laughing :D

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments! So amazed to have my first upload "picked" Happy Llammas all around!

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 3:10 AM
It doesnt state that the custom sliders are needed for this... "Simply unpack it and place the file in your Saved Sim folder." ... but they show up as Full size in my game next to a standard sized horse... any trick to getting them to show as the mini vsns ? other than downloading all the custom sliders referenced ?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DavidNps
It doesnt state that the custom sliders are needed for this... "Simply unpack it and place the file in your Saved Sim folder." ... but they show up as Full size in my game next to a standard sized horse... any trick to getting them to show as the mini vsns ? other than downloading all the custom sliders referenced ?

I'm not 100% sure tbh, I know in the past I have downloaded Sims without having the sliders needed and they have stayed the same in game so long as I didn't move or mess with any of their settings. How are you putting them into your game? I would normally enter CAS and then click the Saved Sims icon to pull the Llama out from there. Does the shape of the llama's head etc all stay the same and is it just the height size affected? If so I would say try them again with just the Horse Height Slider installed and see if that works for you. Good Luck!

Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 10:59 AM
I also installed it without the sliders and the llamas also have the size of a regular horse. I notice a bit of a difference when it comes to the head...but it really doesn't look much like a llama I'm gonna try it with the sliders now.

Btw: Recently I saw a discussion where they said that with some CC sliders sims stay the same in game (while not having them installed yourself) and with some the sim looks completely different. I guess these sliders don't work without having them yourself.. Usually I don't install extra CC for downloads...but the llamas are so awesome, I gotta have them ) thanks so much for uploading!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 5:44 PM
So I just installed them with the sliders and they work fine. But there is one thing: when I am in CAS they don't have any hair, but in game the horse mane comes back..which makes them look quite horsey.. how did you get rid of it?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 8:02 PM
Amazing! How long does it taken to make this brand new pet? Anyways, Congrats on your first upload
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngieMFAK77
I'm not 100% sure tbh, I know in the past I have downloaded Sims without having the sliders needed and they have stayed the same in game so long as I didn't move or mess with any of their settings. How are you putting them into your game? I would normally enter CAS and then click the Saved Sims icon to pull the Llama out from there. Does the shape of the llama's head etc all stay the same and is it just the height size affected? If so I would say try them again with just the Horse Height Slider installed and see if that works for you. Good Luck!
--- ... I did have to install Every Slider referenced in the additional credits to get them to show up right in my game. They show up in 'pre made' horses in CAS , but not in the Breeds area to select either version of the Llama (Hair on head, Hairless)... only in pre made section. I hope the creator of these will put a note in the information on the Main download page re the Need to download all the sliders to get them to show at correct Llama size. Also would be great idea to put the links to the Sliders needed in the 'Files' Tab since they are required for the end result. Now that they show up correctly in my game I am Very Impressed with the work that went into making them. They are indeed VERY Cool looking. I mated one of them with a Unicorn that lives with that Sim family... eager to see the resulting offspring. It was worth it to go through the process of downloading the needed sliders, well done. :-) Happy Sim'ing Angie. glad there are many other SimAddicts besides me.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Epica0
So I just installed them with the sliders and they work fine. But there is one thing: when I am in CAS they don't have any hair, but in game the horse mane comes back..which makes them look quite horsey.. how did you get rid of it?
-- Both versions Hair/Hairless show up in my PreMade horses. Hope You find both types, they are pretty sweet.
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 3:23 AM Last edited by AngieMFAK77 : 12th Feb 2017 at 4:30 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Epica0

I used the Invisible Mane from Morning Star Equestrian https://equus.community/forum/viewtopic.php?p=221#p221
I made these Llamas quite some time ago and totally forgot about that part of CC involved.
I will mail the MTS team about this to add the link. Sorry!
Quote: Originally posted by DavidNps
--- ... I did have to install Every Slider referenced in the additional credits to get them to show up right in my game. They show up in 'pre made' horses in CAS , but not in the Breeds area to select either version of the Llama (Hair on head, Hairless)... only in pre made section. I hope the creator of these will put a note in the information on the Main download page re the Need to download all the sliders to get them to show at correct Llama size. Also would be great idea to put the links to the Sliders needed in the 'Files' Tab since they are required for the end result. Now that they show up correctly in my game I am Very Impressed with the work that went into making them. They are indeed VERY Cool looking. I mated one of them with a Unicorn that lives with that Sim family... eager to see the resulting offspring. It was worth it to go through the process of downloading the needed sliders, well done. :-) Happy Sim'ing Angie. glad there are many other SimAddicts besides me.

If I am able, I will amend it. Sorry you had this difficulty and glad you are enjoying them now.

Site Helper
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 2:10 PM
They are cute!
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 6:19 PM
This is possibly my favourite thing ever. Tito and I have been watching the video constantly :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 7:58 PM
I love it ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 7:51 PM
cool,
cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 3:46 PM
Very nice!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 11:44 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 5:31 PM
Thank you for these!
I have been wanting a llama in this game for sooooo long!
Page 1 of 2