Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Forced Outfits On Vampires

by Ravynwolvf Posted 2nd Feb 2017 at 3:30 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2017 at 8:58 PM by Ravynwolvf : File addition

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 4:10 PM
I had a master vampires join the Gardening Gnomes on an invite from them and she arrived in a totally frakked up outfit, not unlike what you describe here.
Loading up in CAS did not show this outfit change either, just as it does not show work outfits while at work..
I am unsure if this is related but it would be very nice to see it never happen again.
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michele Magus
I had a master vampires join the Gardening Gnomes on an invite from them and she arrived in a totally frakked up outfit, not unlike what you describe here.
Loading up in CAS did not show this outfit change either, just as it does not show work outfits while at work..
I am unsure if this is related but it would be very nice to see it never happen again.

It may be because of the club itself. Gardening Gnomes have 'green outfit' rules.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 10:43 AM
I would definitely use this if I'd not be using the other mod that keeps vampires away from normal neihgbourhoods. I also use the mod that keeps normal sims away from FH, and this makes the game create lots of random vampire sims as passersby to FH - and so I have elder hippie sims with long flowing white hair and flowery tunics that are taking over FH... but if I decide to take the conflicting mod out some day, I'll be most certainly using this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 12:58 PM
OMG you made my morning with your "on target" dismay over this weird issue. But the best line was "You can suck my blood if you want, just not in a Speedo." Thank you for your humor and your mod.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 1:28 PM
Not only vampires gives the game ugly outfits.......: Go my sim an a festival, every sim wears a wrong outfit. I hate it.

I am living in my home computer
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 4:57 PM Last edited by Ravynwolvf : 3rd Feb 2017 at 5:27 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by mechpuppe82
Not only vampires gives the game ugly outfits.......: Go my sim an a festival, every sim wears a wrong outfit. I hate it.

That's always been one of my pet peeves too, but since I managed to figure the vampire one out I just took a look at the Spice Festival. Took me a few tries (the first couple of times with my changes NO ONE showed up) but the last one everyone arrived in their normal clothes and stayed that way. I have to be at work in an hour so I don't have time now, but tomorrow I'll upload it to MTS. So MAYBE it'll be available later tomorrow or Sunday. Not going to mess with the other fests since I personally don't mind the comic con outfits or the romance ones.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 9:45 PM
Thanks for the mod.

There have been mods to prevent the festival outfits since a long time here:

http://www.simforum.de/showpost.php?p=4760754&postcount=97

(foodfestival, lampfestival and blossomfestival)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bienchen83
Thanks for the mod.

There have been mods to prevent the festival outfits since a long time here:

http://www.simforum.de/showpost.php...54&postcount=97

(foodfestival, lampfestival and blossomfestival)

Thanks, I'll probably still post mine here just because not everyone is going to find the mod on a german website. And yours looks different anyway, since if I read it right, it changes the food ones to party clothes? Which is a cool idea, by the way. And I'll definitely be using the ones you have there for the wrestler such types and Hawaiian shirts, so thanks for those!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 7:22 PM
That will be very useful and pleasant to have, I just downloaded your mod and of course, I hit the Thanks button.
By the way...it always annoys me to see more downloads than thanks...as I type now?..538 downloads, that includes me, but only 81 thanks, that includes me as well..wtf people? lol
You got me laughing at the Speedo thing and here :
why on Earth you'd care what the vampires who aren't showing up are wearing is beyond me, but maybe that's your thing.
i took that mod out yesterday, so your mod will be of great halp. While it does work, it also creates more homeless sims to fill up the walkbie's role..I'd rather deal with less sims, even though it means a few vampires.
Thanks!!!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
That will be very useful and pleasant to have, I just downloaded your mod and of course, I hit the Thanks button.
By the way...it always annoys me to see more downloads than thanks...as I type now?..538 downloads, that includes me, but only 81 thanks, that includes me as well..wtf people? lol
You got me laughing at the Speedo thing and here :
why on Earth you'd care what the vampires who aren't showing up are wearing is beyond me, but maybe that's your thing.
i took that mod out yesterday, so your mod will be of great halp. While it does work, it also creates more homeless sims to fill up the walkbie's role..I'd rather deal with less sims, even though it means a few vampires.
Thanks!!!

Yeah, unfortunately, the game will always create more walk-by vampires, elderly sims, etc until it feels it has enough given every possible situation. And then it will make more, and cull some of the ones it ALREADY made. You'll think it's done, and then you'll visit a new lot you haven't been to, or a new type, and suddenly three more service sims and a couple of vampires will be generated. So I'm not surprised if the game found a new reason to create more with the no vamps in the regular neighborhoods mod. I noticed there seem to be different sims in my neighborhood around midnight before the real vamps arrive, and I THINK they are meant to "fake" vampires. Not sure about that because in that particular game all my homeless sims have been edited to wear the servo mod outfit (and they are all named 0 0), so I can't see how they are dressed underneath, lol. But yeah, any excuse for the game to make more sims and the game runs with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 11:30 AM
Thank You Bro
Thank you so much, I'm So Happy with your Mod. Thaaaannnnkkk youuuuuuuuuuu
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 3:43 AM
I think this was EA's way of making newly created vamps who may be wearing any random game clothes wear vampire clothes.... Buuuut they pretty much made it worse as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather go in and edit their everyday clothes as needed than deal with the horrid situation outfits. Thank you soooo much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by _xKindredxSoulsx_
I think this was EA's way of making newly created vamps who may be wearing any random game clothes wear vampire clothes.... Buuuut they pretty much made it worse as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather go in and edit their everyday clothes as needed than deal with the horrid situation outfits. Thank you soooo much!

I'm sure it was, and that wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't insisted on regenerating it EVERY time they showed so even going in with a cheat and editing it did you no good; a little overkill.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 8:04 PM
Thanks for making this. Now at least the homeless townies I've created that are vampires or vampires I've downloaded from the gallery who are also part of the homeless population don't change their outfits.

I'm curious though, is it possible to do this for the human (homeless) townies so that they also aren't wearing the random vampire outfits too?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eddie Forever
Thanks for making this. Now at least the homeless townies I've created that are vampires or vampires I've downloaded from the gallery who are also part of the homeless population don't change their outfits.

I'm curious though, is it possible to do this for the human (homeless) townies so that they also aren't wearing the random vampire outfits too?

Just uploaded a file that SHOULD do the trick. Let me know if it works; I've actually had enough of vampires in my neighborhood altogether, and I'm just going to stop them from coming in with a mod. Every day, the same four vampires visit, and I'm getting bored with it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ravynwolvf
Just uploaded a file that SHOULD do the trick. Let me know if it works; I've actually had enough of vampires in my neighborhood altogether, and I'm just going to stop them from coming in with a mod. Every day, the same four vampires visit, and I'm getting bored with it.

Seems to be working fine/perfectly. Thanks for making it. Finally no more fake vampires running around.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 9:13 AM
Thank you! Gonna try this out! I noticed this when simmers walked on the street, and i was like "why u ugly? i didnt dress you like that in cas"
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 9:05 PM
Will this conflict with MC?
Instructor
#20 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 8:10 PM
Thank you. Not only with homeless Vampire Sims but Played Vampire Sims as well.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ravynwolvf
Thanks, I'll probably still post mine here just because not everyone is going to find the mod on a german website. And yours looks different anyway, since if I read it right, it changes the food ones to party clothes? Which is a cool idea, by the way. And I'll definitely be using the ones you have there for the wrestler such types and Hawaiian shirts, so thanks for those!

Of course, feel free to do that. I don´t have enough time to post my mods (and update the download posts) regularly and you´re perfectly right.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 10:02 PM
Thanks a lot! Do you think it is possible that Vampires could keep their outfits all the time? Most of my Vampires have just one outfit in their dark form because I play it like this is how they looked like when they transformed into a Vampire. But EA won't let me. It would be helpful if you could at least safe an outfit to use it again later. But even this would help because a lot of clothing is not available for all styles. This really annoys me.
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 12:31 AM
idk why but my vampire doesnt wear his work outfit anymore xD, or maybe conflict ?
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 6:23 PM
The 2 files may need an update because they generate last exception errors and seem to prevent vampires from being generated on the community lots. I was forced to remove them to be able to play without having dozens of errors posts, also I actually want to seem some vampires wandering on the lots...
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 11:45 AM
Yeah, I think these might need an update. I keep getting errors as well, and had to remove them. Too bad, because I really wanted this to work. All the vampires in my game are wearing flower crowns and frilly skirts... which of course was quite amusing at first, but now it's getting rather tiresome to look at. Hope you can take the time to work on an update, I would really appreciate it.
Page 1 of 2