Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Birdie McCord

by joandsarah77 Posted 24th Jan 2017 at 12:09 PM - Updated 24th Jan 2017 at 8:53 PM by gdayars

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 2:03 PM Last edited by mac : 24th Jan 2017 at 2:16 PM.
And it just so happens that I have a librarian career in my Sims 'hood. So many simfemme sims contributed are super hot glamour gals, it's good to have someone who's real.

Thank you. Congrats on your first simmie upload. Hope it isn't the last!

I've been using your council houses in my 'hood for years. Just also downloaded kit homes 1 & 2 as good second homes.

Only one caveat re 1x2 lots: Certain careers (e.g. Military, Business,Politics), as well as other contributed careers may involve a helicopter, which won't land on 1 x 2 lots. In a household with kids, if a parent career has a carpool at 8AM, there's only room for one of the carpool, school bus at the same time. The other will show up after the first has left.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 4:09 PM
Thank you! :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 4:19 PM
YAY! For fresh faces ...and I love the accent :lovestruc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 9:55 PM
Thanks for the comments guys. I said I would try and upload a sim or a pet in 2016, so I was close!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 11:56 PM
Oh, she is here! Quite pretty! :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 12:00 AM
She is such a cute sim, and I like how you gave a little background on her life in your game. Thanks, Jo!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 12:33 AM
Most of the background is real; the author, librarian and feuding parts anyway. I've never found any custom Scottish food for her to make so the tattie scones and accent will have to remain in my head only.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 2:03 AM
Birdie is adorable. There is a lot of personality in her expression. I like that. Appreciate her and can't wait to find her a family.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 12:46 PM
Love her! Please make more Sims. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 9:11 PM
Cute, we'd like to know, I will receive him the best welcome in my game, tks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 2:35 AM
This Librarian is such a cutie!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 7:46 AM
Thank you for all the comments. happy that you like her.

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 1:27 AM
Love Birdie! She is a strong, but shy lady!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 5:09 PM
She's sweet.
Scholar
#16 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Most of the background is real; the author, librarian and feuding parts anyway. I've never found any custom Scottish food for her to make so the tattie scones and accent will have to remain in my head only.

What??? No haggis??? What about Single Malt "juice"

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
What??? No haggis??? What about Single Malt "juice"

I haven't seen any of that around either. Although the thought of haggis, pixelated less alone real makes me feel slightly ill. So I will pass on that.

~Call me Jo~