Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tropical Drinks

by ohmysims Posted 21st Jan 2017 at 10:25 PM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 10:40 PM
Perfect for Tropical mod, parties, or anytime, thanks muchness!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 10:50 PM
This looks fabulous! Thanks for this creation, can't wait to have my sims sip these 2 fresh new cocktails.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 11:28 PM
Yay even more awesome food/drinks Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 11:59 PM
This is awesome! Thanks for the hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 12:29 AM
Yeay so happy that u are back with another creations.. thank you and keep up the good work :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 1:16 AM
Really nice!! <33
Please make often :p
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 1:43 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:59 AM
this is awesome cant wait to have my sims sit around the pool sipping on their cocktails perfet thanks a bunch
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 11:44 AM
all is cute but after toddlers came into game all custom food and drinks don't have option to eat/drink it in my game, any ideas why? I even lost interest having my restaurant anymore...
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
all is cute but after toddlers came into game all custom food and drinks don't have option to eat/drink it in my game, any ideas why? I even lost interest having my restaurant anymore...

Don't you read the description? Now all custom foods has been
Updated for toddlers patch. So u can enjoyed it all now. Just redownload all custom food u want and replace the old files. It works for me
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 2:43 PM
Great idea! Thank you for this. I am loving all of your food items!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 11:11 PM
SUPER cute. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 11:26 PM
Amazing work! So much cool!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 4:20 AM
Default I don't find the tropical drinks in the fridge????
hello, @ohmysims, I downloaded one by one all your recipes, everything is working, but in the firdge i don' t find "the tropial drink", it's strange because I find "canned soda", I have the last version V.4.I forget something ?i f you can help me, please. And I have another question, i am sorry but I do not see any post here to ask this question :

It's about your sushis!!!i love them so much!!!!!! I download the last vesion that you post here: https://ohmysims404.tumblr.com/post...d-that-sims-can the version 3. My sim normally prepares the recipe but after he can not eat it, or example I see the bowl of rice, but the only interaction is clean, and he stay and he don't clean . I don't know why bacause with all update that I do i never have this problem. Could you help me, please for that because i love so much you sushi . My game version is up-to-date. I installed all the required files (both recipe and custom interaction script) V2.2

Than you in advence. And I am sorry for my English.

hoooo I am sorry for the tropical drink it's normaly , it's not in the fridge only at the bar!!!!sorry !!!!But for sushy!!!could you tell me why that no work I forget probalby something?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
in the firdge i don' t find "the tropial drink", it's strange because I find "canned soda", I have the last version V.4.I forget something ? (......)
It's about your sushis!!! (......) My sim normally prepares the recipe but after he can not eat it, or example I see the bowl of rice, but the only interaction is clean, and he stay and he don't clean .

(1) As you asked in other thread and I answered, the tropical drinks are only available on the bars. I might think of adding them to fridges though.
(2) Are you sure you updated the sushi to version 3? Have you checked if there's any duplicated file in your mod folder? Because they all work fine in my game. And if you have further questions on the sushi, please leave a comment under the sushi post, not here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 7:01 AM
Nice.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims
(1) As you asked in other thread and I answered, the tropical drinks are only available on the bars. I might think of adding them to fridges though.
(2) Are you sure you updated the sushi to version 3? Have you checked if there's any duplicated file in your mod folder? Because they all work fine in my game. And if you have further questions on the sushi, please leave a comment under the sushi post, not here.

@ohmysims I am sorry , but when i posted in the sushi post ,I never have an answer. And it is not worth speaking so dryly,I'm not 15 years old , I am verys sick woman.I am sorry to disturb you But I would not ask you any more questions. All over creator like icenmumum are very polite. I am sorry to take morphine and I need a little help sometimes...Sims are my only distraction Between illness and hospital, be a little more human. I am sorry again to disturb you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
@ohmysims I am sorry , but when i posted in the sushi post ,I never have an answer. And it is not worth speaking so dryly,I'm not 15 years old , I am verys sick woman.I am sorry to disturb you But I would not ask you any more questions.

@prudence25: Okay first of all, this is the way I speak, and even if it sounded dryly to you, I don't think I was rude in the reply? I just answered your questions in a somewhat businesslike manner. Was that wrong? Should I have used lots of emoticons or exclamation marks to sound "friendly"?

Secondly, I don't know which one is your comment on the sushi post, but I'm sorry that I didn't answer your question. There are several reasons when I don't answer, but this time I just didn't see it. Anyway, if you are the person who left the comment 5 days ago, try downloading the file again, because it was updated 2 days ago.
Instructor
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Woorinoo
Don't you read the description? Now all custom foods has been
Updated for toddlers patch. So u can enjoyed it all now. Just redownload all custom food u want and replace the old files. It works for me

ya, I'm dumb sorry I do exist omg
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 12:41 PM
Oh! I'm gonna cry after saw these amazing things, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 4:32 PM
Default No worries I respect your opinion
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims
@prudence25: Okay first of all, this is the way I speak, and even if it sounded dryly to you, I don't think I was rude in the reply? I just answered your questions in a somewhat businesslike manner. Was that wrong? Should I have used lots of emoticons or exclamation marks to sound "friendly"?

Secondly, I don't know which one is your comment on the sushi post, but I'm sorry that I didn't answer your question. There are several reasons when I don't answer, but this time I just didn't see it. Anyway, if you are the person who left the comment 5 days ago, try downloading the file again, because it was updated 2 days ago.

Don't worry,I do not like to stay on a misunderstanding and I respect.No it was not me who left a message 5 days ago, I did not leave messages on the sushi. It is your way of speaking surely, that I have misinterpreted. I thank you for your answer. And thank you for your creations ca I know it is a lot of work and not easy at all.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 3:27 PM
These are adorable! Great work :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 5:08 AM
omg, haha, the guy in the preview. Nice get up XD Thank you for these drinks. Gosh, I love all your food related items so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 9:40 PM
Thanks it's great. Any chance of creating a mod that lets my vampire make the Plasma Jane drink which they can only buy at nightclubs? My vamp's mixology skill is 10 and that drink is not available. :Pint:
Page 1 of 2