Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors of Appliances matching 2 Base Game Counters, Talking Table and each other

by gabilei123 Posted 14th Jan 2017 at 12:21 PM - Updated 3rd Dec 2017 at 6:15 PM by gabilei123
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 4:00 PM
Yeah! Thank you! I love your matching recolors!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 6:13 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! This looks like it could have been a tall order. I really appreciate it. Looks wonderful!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sandya
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! This looks like it could have been a tall order. I really appreciate it. Looks wonderful!

No, it was no order, I just thought that was still missing. I am very happy when someone needs it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 7:08 PM
Thank you, kind simmer :) I love these!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 11:48 PM Last edited by Alawren : 19th Jan 2017 at 3:54 AM.
My Sim's kitchens are getting some wonderful upgrades! These are perfect with your recolors. Thank you for all of them!

Edit: I noticed that the Fridge to match the Talking Table had one file with an additional _ at the end. The file became readable once it was removed. Just wanted to let others know if they have a similar problem. Thank you again for all your wonderful creations!
just a girl
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 3:55 PM
Your recolors are simple, but really nicely done. Items don't look like someone had thrown a bucket of paint on them. They are detailed and thoughtful. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:56 AM
I love how these match, thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 5:48 AM
gabilei,

Thank you for all of your recolors! It is not always easy to get the exact color match or texture yet your recolors have both, all of which I look for in good quality recolors. So glad I have these to make more sense of the meshes in our games. Thank you again!