Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Montevista wood fire oven S3 conversion with animated fire

by necrodog Posted 29th Dec 2016 at 3:01 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 5:15 AM
Will it catch carpets on fire? or anything that is around it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 12:38 PM
Cool new addition.Thanks!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 2:44 PM
Looks neat but why is there a picture of a pizza floatng over the oven?

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 3:02 PM
Hello @Menaceman44 Thanks. The floating pizza its because of the extra deco slots that are needed for the fireplace lighting iteraction to work, if there no that deco slots sims cant light the oven correctly. So for example if there no near surface to put the final food, sims put it on the floating deco slos of the oven. Its not my fault, its because how EA build the fireplaces. If a sim do that, just relocate the final food on a surface.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 6:55 PM
Hello @Daniel_USA , it has some tuning from the fireplace, its main a stove, i tried to copy only the light effect, the sims dont warm selfs like normal fireplaces, i tried to leave this option but dont work, because in the fireplace tuning the enabled option is lighting and from the normal stoves the enabled options are crafting_station y copy the states from the lighting option of the fireplace tuning into the crafting station option from the stove, making sims dont warm because I think the game doesnt look the wood fire oven as a fireplace completely, most as a stove, and dont know if the game looks the oven as a fireplace to light carpets or objects around it. I tested it and dont light a carpet or object on the testing, but it will cause fire the same way as stoves by a poor cooking skill.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 3:17 AM
thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 7:12 AM
My favorite! Thank you so much for converting it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 3:03 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 7:58 PM
This is incredible. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us. I loved this oven in sims 3 and I can't wait to use it in the sims 4. Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 10:49 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 7:30 PM
Great job!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 1:03 AM
Thank you. This will work out well for my farmhouses.
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 7:45 AM
This is really great I love it but for some reason it says when I place it script call fail and I turned on the scripts but it still says that and I have the clay oven already for my game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 8:10 PM
Hello @DanaKScullyFBl The clay ovenis updated with a new tuning name and id. Perhaps you need to download the updated version of the clay oven??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 3:12 AM
I think you might be right cause I have the older one on the clay oven and I love that one #epicfail on my end oops
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 5:09 AM
Is this file broken??? The stove/oven doesn't seem to function in my game at all. I can place it, but nothing happens when I click on it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 3:45 AM
so cool
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th May 2020 at 1:55 PM
The stove no longer works.
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by necrodog
Hello

is there a sims 3 flavor of this please?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 10:00 PM
Omg in how many ways can I say I love you for creating this!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! This stove is my Fav from Sims3