Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game + Late Night (Base Game Plus Series #3b)

by luvalphvle Posted 1st Dec 2016 at 6:26 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2017 at 10:12 PM by luvalphvle

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 8:07 PM
What an awesome job and I love these row town houses with NPC rooms. You did a great job on the detail and was happy to see it was "Kid Friendly" as well as including a Nursery and Hobby Room. I think I'll make Nectar in the basement rather than housing those Vampires if you don't mind Thank you very much for sharing this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 12:02 AM
I love building these and Love this one.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 4:04 AM
Just stopped back in here to give you some feedback. You did an amazing job placing everything. The Hobby Room underground in the basement is awesome and who would have thought you managed to place those vampires further below. I have a family in there now and the lot plays well. Thanks again.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 11:08 AM
Oh wow! This is amazing! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 12:48 PM
Wow, this is a really cool townhouse, both the exterior and the interior. Very beautiful.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 1:16 PM
Just goes to show we don't need a lot of CC to make great looking lots. Thanks for sharing this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 12:07 PM
Now I've been playing more sims 4 but I had to stop here to leave some feedback because this houses are very beautiful. You did a really good job in here.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 12:31 PM
I love your stuff due to the fact you dont use any cc, plus your colours and style are amazing thnx
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 12:47 AM
Great job! I really like this series!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 2:44 AM
Wow this is amazing! I'm going to use this for my 7 family household. Could you do a Base Game Plus of Starlight Shores? thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 9:24 PM
Just gorgeous! Thank you so much for creating these and sharing them with us!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 2:53 AM
Love this one too! I just downloaded about 7 of your lots so far!