Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garden Ground – a terrain paint that matches the Seasons field

by Voeille Posted 20th Nov 2016 at 6:24 PM
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 7:22 PM
This is something I've been wanting for a long time but never got around to making myself. Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 11:25 PM
Yes! I've been making gardens more frequently for my BACC town and realized that the lack of the terrain paint bothered the ever loving crap out of me. Thank you so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 8:10 AM
I am really happy to be able to download this! It's been needed for a long time!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 1:01 PM
Had this on my "To-Do" list and now I can scratch this off.
Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us. :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 5:13 PM
lovely!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 10:30 AM
This looks really great in game! I had never thought about it before (I had always just edged my gardens with fencing or greenhouse walls), but this opens up a lot of design possibilities. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 1:58 PM
Thank you so much for making this, it's really needed! And please go ahead and fix the blurry terrain paints, that would make my day :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 3:21 PM
I just want to say that I use this a lot and want to thank you. Even when I remove all cc out for a bit and play that way, I still have certain files I really feel like I need and this is one of them :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th May 2017 at 12:58 PM
This is amazing!! How come nobody though of this before??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 10:32 PM
Thanks!