Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chesterfield Sofa Recolours

by Michelle Posted 17th Nov 2016 at 7:56 AM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 3:16 AM by Michelle

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 12:08 PM
I don´t need a "Thanks Button" for you, i need a "Thanks my Download-folder exploded" one and a monkey to spam it!!! But anyway, they look wonderful! Thanks alot for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 4:01 PM
Michelle! I have had the original Chesterfield forever.... and nothing to go with it... Thank you for the 1 and 2 tile versions as well as the recolors.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 7:03 PM
I love all these colors! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 9:14 PM
THANK YOU!! I am thrilled to have recolors of this wonderful furniture - really nice recolors at that!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 3:01 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 1:15 PM
Any one know if this has been made at a higher price?
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 10:22 PM
@avaawesome - G'Day hun, It is very easy to change the price in SimPE, for your own personal use, if you don't have SimPE or don't know how to do it send me a PM and I can help you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Mar 2024 at 9:27 AM
The blog with the original mesh for this set has vanished. Is there another way to get it?
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Mar 2024 at 3:09 AM
@dillGherkin - the mesh is in the zip file with the recolours and as soon as I finish this message it will be added in a separate zip file as well.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Mar 2024 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@dillGherkin - the mesh is in the zip file with the recolours and as soon as I finish this message it will be added in a separate zip file as well.

Thank you so much!