Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Humble Home - Perfect Starter for a Single Sim

by tlmalone Posted 4th Nov 2016 at 11:58 AM - Updated 31st Jan 2017 at 9:59 PM by tlmalone : Typo

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 2:19 PM
Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 4:19 PM
Nice to have apartments that aren't high-rise - thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 10:29 PM
Very cool! Although, I think you mean that with the Festus 44 they 'won't' burn their house down.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 8:22 AM
Default Typo!
Quote: Originally posted by Cat_8
Very cool! Although, I think you mean that with the Festus 44 they 'won't' burn their house down.

What a typo! Thanks! Yes, they won't burn their house down.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 12:40 AM
So sorry if this is a dumb questing buuuut.... I have Seasons, Pets, Uni Life, and World Adventures. Do I HAVE to have the packs you say are necessary for this...? I'm still trying to understand the requirements for apartments and stuff because I know Uni Life included the option to turn a lot into an apartment lot..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rshell193
So sorry if this is a dumb questing buuuut.... I have Seasons, Pets, Uni Life, and World Adventures. Do I HAVE to have the packs you say are necessary for this...? I'm still trying to understand the requirements for apartments and stuff because I know Uni Life included the option to turn a lot into an apartment lot..

No, the items from the packs you don't have will be missing or replaced. You'll still be able to use the house, just not with the bed and fridge (that I can think of). The items should be replaced with items from packs that you do have.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 8:08 PM
This is really, really cute. I like it a lot
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackRosesx
This is really, really cute. I like it a lot

Thank you! I needed a place my sim could afford out of the library that felt nice. I like neighbourhood feels and there aren't many of them in the sims because the lots are so far apart. Now, granted they're not playable sims, but at least there are neighbours to watch come and go.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 9:00 AM
Nice work. Will try. ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 5:35 PM
Amazing! Best starter house[s] I've ever seen! Just started a new game on this lot!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperGamer675
Amazing! Best starter house[s] I've ever seen! Just started a new game on this lot!

Thanks very much