Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 12:07 AM
Month: July

Not the most creative, but there were already lots of submissions for December, and Summer was looking a little lonely...

Screenshots

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#52 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 12:39 AM
So May-June-July are summer, right? Doing this calendar backwards if frying my brain a little. So we need something more for June. I'll take that on.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#53 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 12:44 AM
I usually think of June-July-August as summer, but that'll change for all practical purposes, depending on where you live (realistically, where I am, April-May-June-July-August-September-and-sometimes-October is summer! )

Link Ninja
#54 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 12:45 AM
I would say:
Dec-Feb is winter
March-May is spring
June-Aug is summer
Sept-Nov is autumn/fall

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#55 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 12:59 AM
Am I too late to enter - for June
It's called A Well-Deserved Break

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#56 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 1:51 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 1st Dec 2016 at 2:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
I usually think of June-July-August as summer, but that'll change for all practical purposes, depending on where you live (realistically, where I am, April-May-June-July-August-September-and-sometimes-October is summer! )

I live in Australia, so none of this is where I live.

August Beach Holiday!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#57 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 1:54 AM
Sorry Jo - just realised you said you were going to do June

Edit- that works for August. Nice towels.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#58 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 1:56 AM
Well August looked a bit empty and Charmful said it's still summer. It's still a guess for me since our seasons are not only opposite but are not so different from one another it just cools down some and heats up a lot..

~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#59 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 2:00 AM
I don't know about the States but a lot of people take beach holidays in August in Europe so that seems very appropriate to me.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#60 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 2:02 AM
August beach holiday it is.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#61 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 4:10 AM
@camals , This year's requirements don't allow for Sims or pets to be included in the image- you might want to hurry and change it!

Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#62 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 4:54 AM Last edited by gdayars : 1st Dec 2016 at 3:59 PM.
Default January Snowman
I have decided January is hard

But this is my attempt at it anyway!

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 9:20 AM Last edited by Karen Lorraine : 1st Dec 2016 at 9:43 AM.
@maxon @gdayars both of your images are the wrong size, I will allow you to change them so that they are 1000x750pixels
@camals we are not allowing sims or pets in this year's contest, sorry. If you would like to submit another entry you may do so as long as it is up today.

The contest is now CLOSED to NEW submissions

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#64 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 12:17 PM Last edited by camals : 1st Dec 2016 at 10:03 PM.
Default Dramatic beach ball updated

month: May
does this still count?
@Karen Lorraine
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#65 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 4:01 PM
Sorry about that! I had 2 of the same picture open in Corel in different sizes, and uploaded the wrong size!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#66 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 6:54 PM
@camals the image is the wrong size, sorry. It needs to be 1000x750 pixels

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#67 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 7:16 PM Last edited by Karen Lorraine : 1st Dec 2016 at 7:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
maxon gdayars both of your images are the wrong size, I will allow you to change them so that they are 1000x750pixels

Well, that's weird because it was the right size when I uploaded it to Photofukkit - see picture. Maybe that site resized it? I've attached it here too.

Screenshots

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#68 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 7:43 PM
photobucket has a habit of resizing images!

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#69 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 10:12 PM
I've had it do that to me in the past.

~Call me Jo~
Link Ninja
#70 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 10:18 PM
I got annoyed with photobucket's re-sizing and started a free imgur account..

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#71 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
Photobucket has a habit of resizing images!

OK - good to know. I wondered why it looked fuzzier.

Mad Poster
#72 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 1:32 AM
OK, I'll be "that guy" and ask- any guesses when we'll see results? It's been around New Year's in the past, but we're a week past that now... just wondering!

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#73 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 1:42 AM
I was wondering that myself.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#74 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 6:54 AM
Yup - me three...

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Forum Resident
#75 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 5:12 PM
Me four...lol

The simmer formerly known as Averex