Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oak Lane

by martelldesu Posted 3rd Nov 2016 at 11:11 AM - Updated 11th Nov 2016 at 9:44 AM by martelldesu

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 12:18 PM
Wow, looks great. Is that used apartment building which is npc can appear in this lot?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 5:52 PM
What a great lot for a modern townhouse development. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 6:25 PM
Bravo et merci!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 12:31 AM
Gorgeous! Reminds me of where I grew up actually <3 Thank you! Btw: are the other buildings apartments? Or all of the buildings accessible?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 12:47 PM
It's about time someone did apartments like this =D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Afiz
Wow, looks great. Is that used apartment building which is npc can appear in this lot?

Hey. Thank you! Due to the design of the lot, none of the houses are npc enabled as there must be an enclosed entrance to the doors. This can be done by adding a gated fence around the front garden.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by landerlady12
Gorgeous! Reminds me of where I grew up actually <3 Thank you! Btw: are the other buildings apartments? Or all of the buildings accessible?

Thank you! There are actually 3 properties (including the one shown here) that are decorated and partly furnished. These are the 3 in the upper right corner. You can unlock these by removing the hidden room markers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 12:31 AM
THANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 8:12 PM
Amazing! Cant wait to use this