Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fishing Industry Career

by Aysarth Posted 18th Oct 2016 at 5:17 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 8:00 PM
This seems to be a more realistic job at sea, considering pollution and the chancy risks of depending on fishing for a living. I am curious to see if the chance cards consider bad weather or even hurricane conditions and if these things will affect pay.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 9:58 AM
Cool Stuff! It will fit perfectly in my nordic sea neighborhood I just started in "Elsewhere" from plasticbox - the fishing industry is strong in this one^^
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 11:20 AM
Finally! A sensible fishing career!

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 8:00 PM
Wow thank you for this. I really wanted a career like this one for my coastal hood. Thank you for sharing!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 5:50 PM
Thank you for this alternative to the stupid Oceanography career. Now my fisherman Sims can actually BE fishermen!! (and fisherwomen LOL)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 6:54 PM
Oh this is great for my fishermen. Thank you
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th May 2017 at 11:01 PM
Nicely done, Aysarth.
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 4:59 PM
Hey, I was super excited to try this mod, but when I went to boot up the game it said the file was corrupted!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 8:36 AM
Well, @juliaf1199 I have just redownloaded it from here and put it in a new game, then played it for a Sim week, including a couple of level promotions. No errors at all.

You might have simply had a bad download. Try downloading it again, unzipping the new copy and putting that in your game in place of the original. That should hopefully work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 1:10 PM
Perfect career for Angela Pleasant! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 1:46 PM
Thank you. For sharing your work. I like very much.