Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emily Delicious

by Snowhaze Posted 11th Jul 2016 at 1:16 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 6:12 AM
my favorite time management game... thank you...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 7:18 AM
I'm amazed to see this, because Delicious is one of my favorite games and I've been playing the series since Delicious 2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 9:15 AM
WOW, soooo cute!
it's one of my favourite game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 9:31 AM
very cute thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 5:13 PM
You've done it here, too. This time you have transformed a cartoonish design perfectly into Sims 4. This is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. I have no idea how you do this. I look forward to more amazing creations!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 5:06 PM
I love Emily and all the games! Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 11:52 PM Last edited by mellabrown : 7th Sep 2016 at 11:52 PM. Reason: help
any help ? i ve downloaded many sims from many sites ... i checked that all the files are in place and extracted to tray file but the sims didn't show up also houses (the custom content and everything is checked in the game) what can i do ? plz help
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mellabrown
any help ? i ve downloaded many sims from many sites ... i checked that all the files are in place and extracted to tray file but the sims didn't show up also houses (the custom content and everything is checked in the game) what can i do ? plz help

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by "extracted to tray file".
Are you putting the tray files in the Tray folder? Only custom content goes in the Mods folder.

Showhaze
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 12:18 AM
Love Emily! Did an awesome job. Looks just like her. Can't wait to play her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:37 PM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 12:23 AM
I found Patrick today, I am soo glad I did! Thank you for making Paige and Emily. I figured if Patrick was here then you must of had Paige and Emily! ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 4:15 AM
I LOVE these games!!! Last week I thought to myself "I wanna make this family on Sims 4 and use Dine Out!" But I had'nt gotten around to it, and tonight I randomly scroll through this site and find this! So cool! I love Emily and her family so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Dec 2019 at 6:33 PM
SNOWHAZE, did you know? you create her with perfectly, nothing to tell about her except she is always stay in my heart, she look so realistic too much, have many words of thank you i should must to give with you SNOWHAZE and really thanks