Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wanted. Functional Counter Top Stove. Update 05-07-2016. Oven recipes glitch solved.

by necrodog Posted 22nd Jun 2016 at 1:53 AM - Updated 6th Jul 2016 at 3:07 AM by necrodog

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 2:33 AM
Favorited and thanked!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 8:36 AM
Great idea. I will use it for my modern kitchens.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 9:32 AM
Nice idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 1:00 PM
Absolutely love this, any chance we could have a functional oven for the tall wall counters? Also any chance of a more traditional reskin of this? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 2:23 PM
Ahh I've been wanting something just like this! This adds realism as it's like a counter top hob, just like in my real home :')
Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 3:32 PM
Needs help with the worktop , the need for regular oven you can cook? Because I was just at home with sim I have this data, then the option COOK , is gray .
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 5:19 PM
Im glad you like this item.

Quote: Originally posted by Cherpi
Absolutely love this, any chance we could have a functional oven for the tall wall counters? Also any chance of a more traditional reskin of this? Thanks!

Sure I give a try and going to make some tradicional recolors of it.

Quote: Originally posted by Sisi345
Needs help with the worktop , the need for regular oven you can cook? Because I was just at home with sim I have this data, then the option COOK , is gray .

It work as a regular oven, you need at least a fridge for working correctly.
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 5:28 PM
I love this little stove! It is absolutely perfect for my single Sims!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by necrodog

Really only needs a refrigerator ? I also did such a thing , that in the basement ( not built a xD , but the code bb.moveobjects I put it there no matter what kind of stove, and is currently working, but I'll check it with the refrigerator , the base is not drawn from the Internet .
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 7:34 PM
Brilliant! Thank you so much, sir!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 9:12 PM
Does not work as you say , I checked the refrigerator base , even next door, and gray shows up .
Is Claeric
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 11:03 PM
Would it be possible to make it a bit larger, so the front is closer to the edge of teh counter and the black area around the burners is the same width in the front as in the back? As it is the front burners are a bit closer to the edge than I'd expect, and it looks a little odd.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 11:19 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 2:04 AM
Point of safety: the controls should be at the front, between the hobs and the counter edge, as in life, to avoid Sims having to reach across hot hobs and risk getting burnt or catching fire. Otherwise, great job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 3:28 AM
Hello. Thanks for your feed back. I made a better version of the stove. You can download here

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=578992
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 12:56 PM
This is great! I've been hoping for a countertop stove forever, TS1 had such a nice one and they just, never did it again, like? Anyway, this is nice, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 7:18 AM
You sir, are amazing! Awesome sauce.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 4:24 PM
Great idea! Been waiting for this! Thx
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by necrodog

I have the Schnapple fridge and stove and decided to replace the oven with this great cooktop, however when my sim tries to cook/bake with it, all foods are greyed out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 8:18 PM
Great job! I really like this one so much, Thanks :D.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 5:39 AM
Hello. I update the counter top stove so you dont need an extra stove for it to work, plus added a menu for the custom foood from the foood group.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 5:49 PM
This is so awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 12:29 PM
I have wanted this for a long time. Thank you so much.
Page 1 of 2