Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two Casual Skirts for Teen Male

by Charity Posted 12th Jun 2016 at 6:29 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 8:52 AM
Love these! It would be amazing if you (or someone in general) were to make miniskirts for teen males. Maybe with cute fishnets underneath or something? I'm trying to make a teenage goth cross-dresser, but I can't find the right clothes and I can't make them myself :')
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by banana481
Love these! It would be amazing if you (or someone in general) were to make miniskirts for teen males. Maybe with cute fishnets underneath or something? I'm trying to make a teenage goth cross-dresser, but I can't find the right clothes and I can't make them myself :')

Like these? http://resurrection-failed.tumblr.c...ime-again-check Seriously, if you are looking for anything gothy and crossdressing browse through her simblr.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 8:32 AM
THANK YOU!!! I've been looking for something like this forever...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 10:36 PM
I have added this to my short list of Transgender Mods for the sims 2... thanks so much for this!