Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Socialite Collection Recolours

by Michelle Posted 9th May 2016 at 8:58 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:41 AM by Michelle

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th May 2016 at 10:40 AM
The yellow and baby pink are especially gorgeous. Thank you :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th May 2016 at 10:48 AM
Your dedication to enhancing the Sims 2 continues to amaze me Michelle. I absolutely appreciate all your hard work. Beautiful.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th May 2016 at 4:06 PM
These beautiful recolors are a must have for me. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th May 2016 at 4:07 PM
Everything that they said. Thank you so much for everything you do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th May 2016 at 4:11 PM
You are the best, thank you, thank you :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th May 2016 at 4:36 PM
Thanks Michelle! Oh the colors are lovely on this set, I simply cannot choose a favorite. What a wonderful request!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th May 2016 at 7:58 PM
These are really pretty; thank you I appreciate the time you have put in - and my game is going to look a lot better!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2016 at 9:30 PM
OMG! These recolors are amazing. So many wonderful colors to choose from and possibly more fabric colors in the future. This makes this entire set so much more useful. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th May 2016 at 10:47 PM
What a job! But it will be so very useful!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th May 2016 at 11:12 PM
This is fantastic! I rarely use these items, but now have a reason to. Thanks, Michelle!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th May 2016 at 4:31 AM
I love all of your recolours! Thank you! Seriously, your recolours are dominating my game at the moment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th May 2016 at 5:12 AM
Oh wonderful! I love this collection and use it a lot in my TS2 game. It great to have it in more colors.

Thank you, very much, Michelle.

Lilly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th May 2016 at 3:45 PM
Thank you so much. You have no idea how many times I wanted to use this collection but didn't because the maxis colors were sooo ugly. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th May 2016 at 12:44 AM
OMG, I came here to check something and was thinking "if Michelle has uploaded something new and I see it on the front page, I know I will NEED it even if my downloads folder is ridiculous." AL has some great furniture and I love fancy stuff, this set looks amazing! Thanks so much for this and all the work you put into the lovely CC you make.
Instructor
#16 Old 12th May 2016 at 9:11 AM
Green! :lovestruc Beautiful, beautiful green! :lovestruc

'Tis my favorite colour, if you couldn't tell.

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th May 2016 at 8:00 PM
These are exquisite! You always do great recolors, but these are extra nice. The color choices are great, and the textures really well-made. I rarely use these, but that's about to change! Thanks a ton for sharing with us, and for sticking with it until you finally made these wonderful recolors
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th May 2016 at 2:52 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th May 2016 at 2:21 AM
These look really nice, I can't wait to use them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 3:20 PM
wow....! suddenly i really want to build a socialite house. you've truly outdone yourself this time!! <3 :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 9:04 PM
Thank you very much!This is very nice :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 10:31 AM
60 Hours!? Bless your heart! I will make sure my Sims know how much work went into their beautiful upscale furniture!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 8:28 AM
Thank you! I love this!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 11:48 PM
I love you so much, thank you! For giving and bringing love back to the base EAxis objects that I've liked so much but was deterred by their 'bleh' quality coloring.