Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exerto Selfflog Obstacle Course Recolours

by Michelle Posted 19th Apr 2016 at 10:20 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:45 AM by Michelle

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 2:45 PM
I hadn't paid much attention to the name of this object before. My sims have used it a lot, as I find it entertaining to watch and listen to their comments while using it. I have had a problem with recolors not working on career rewards, is there a special CEP needed for them? Thank you for the recolors, I hadn't yet done a body-fitness lot. (:
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 3:01 PM
These are great, thank you!! I didn't know about the track option either! Thanks again!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 8:23 PM
I also didn't know about the object being "mutable". I'll have to try it out! Thanks for the recolours, Michelle
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 6:22 PM
I love these wood colors, they look so pretty and just rough enough to be believable as real wood (as opposed to sawdust or paint or veneer...), very nice for a variety of playstyles. And thanks for the extra information about the course, I had no idea that it could be added onto.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 5:26 AM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 6:03 PM
Michelle, could you please post a couple of pictures of what you mean by "mutable"? I'd love to see a version you use in your game.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 12:52 AM Last edited by Michelle : 2nd Sep 2017 at 12:53 PM.
Default Replace the screenshot, thanks to Photobucket!
@croiduire - Sorry hun, that was just a quote from Sims WIKI, however, I interpreted it to mean you could just put a fence along the sides of the obstacle course and as Sims can't cross a fence they would have to continue to the end of the course...something like this:

Sorry about the quality of the screenshot, I went in game and threw that together in the middle of typing this reply. :D
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@croiduire - Sorry hun, that was just a quote from Sims WIKI, however, I interpreted it to mean you could just put a fence along the sides of the obstacle course and as Sims can't cross a fence they would have to continue to the end of the course...something like this:

Actually, that looks great! I was just wondering if there were any other obstacle-type challenges in the game. The only things I could think of were random stairs (shame they don't actually build fitness--they should!) and narrow lap pools, but if sims have to swim, I'd be afraid the obstacle course would be forgotten. Such a course might be doable, but it would require a great deal of micromanagement!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th May 2016 at 11:41 PM
I love these rustic woods, thank you! Also for the tip on creating a larger course to run.