Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dad Shorts -- 4 embarrassing outfits! BG-compatible!

by spladoum Posted 11th Apr 2016 at 6:40 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2018 at 5:33 PM by spladoum
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 3:12 PM
I'm just trying out Lucky Palms right now and these fit right into the vibe the world is going for. Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 4:34 PM
lol, great name! I love these Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 7:34 PM
Thanks for thinking of the olds, too: I'm looking forward to it. But honestly, the dads don't need longer pants! They need exactly what you've made for them! They can wear these shorts everywhere in every weather and make snarky comments at the youngsters in their skinny jeans and sweaters.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 10:08 PM
Great creation, thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 9:39 AM
I literally dress like this whenever the weather lets me, and I'm 26 and definitely not a dad, but now all my sims are going to be wearing these!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 11:29 PM
They look amazing!! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 10:27 PM
This is utterly hilarious. I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th May 2016 at 11:40 PM
That's what shorts are supposed to look like not the flood waters the kids wear today!! Who ever decided shorts were above the ankles just didn't want to admit they out grew their long pants
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 9:22 PM
I need these. I'm not sure why yet, but they'll probably be invaluable to some sim...perhaps Iqbal Alvi's summer wardrobe.